Justice League/Justice League Unlimited Appreciation Thread

IllustratorMike

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Native of the NYC, getting fed in the Big D!
Yeah me too. The way captain marvel shushed him at the end though... shyt had me like :to: "you go captain marvel". Superman was feeling stupid. Batman was like:ufdup: "they played you Clark." Wish captain marvel was in more episodes.

I've always thought that Timm & Co. actually wanted CM to win when they were tossing around story ideas pre-production but knew that the studio execs would never approve of their tentpole character having his ass handed to him by a "lesser" character. So since that was never going to happen, humiliating him was just as good if not better. Wild speculation on my part...:jawalrus:

Dillah810

Flat Girther
Daps
Reppin
Flint, Michigan
Yeah me too. The way captain marvel shushed him at the end though... shyt had me like :to: "you go captain marvel". Superman was feeling stupid. Batman was like:ufdup: "they played you Clark." Wish captain marvel was in more episodes.
And Captain Marvel threw that Justice League invite in the bushes :birdman:

Dion Isus

Pro
Daps
Excellent series. Probably the best animated comic book one. The only thing that could have made it better would have been Project Cadmus cloning Superman instead of Supergirl. But I guess they weren't allowed to go there due to Smallvile. Nonetheless, "Young Justice" made up for that issue.

dabestkeptsecret

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
jerz
Prob the goat comic book media
- im still :mindblown: At them creating a love story in a cartoon
- the double cross by hawk girl and exposing everyones weakness:pacspit:
- batman almost smashing wonder woman:banderas:
- green lantern ethering hawk man talking about how when he smashed hawk girl it was freely given :umad:
- and thats just off one story arc:ahh:

My only negatives about the show is that the martian was the weakest character on the show.
- they overpowered the hell out of wonder woman. Made it seem like she was just as powerful as superman

KravenMorehead™

Barrel Brothers.®
Daps
Reppin
NoVA
What was the ep where the women were being brainwashed into fighting one another? that was probably a throwaway ep to some but its in my top 10. the look on them hoes faces when diana made her entrance like Taker/vader/Lesnar all in one. You knew all the cattyness ceased and bytches were in deep shyt. :merchant::huhldup::mindblown::damn::to:- the other JL women. Diana-:birdman::demonic::ufdup:

What ep/season was this??

:lupe:

Diana servin all kinda Ls:banderas:

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
Just finished a start to finish rewatch and damn

J6C96qG.gif

I really couldn't appreciate this series when I was younger. Hawkgirl and WW never really being all that cool from the start. Flash actually being a dope character (Museum ep was a classic). Etc. But Lex? Lex was that dude :banderas:

Amazo comes back to Earth looking like he ready to wreck the world. Lex sitting there "so you still a fukkboy? :shaq2::umad:" He was dropping dope dialogue the entire series. He sonned the fukk out of Grodd too. Out of all the minor villains, Killer Frost should've got a little more love. Her scene at the end of S5 put her over half the cast.

Lex right after the Grodd led Mutiny: ":mjpls:Can any of you give me one good reason to let you live?"
:hula:
Killer Frost steps out of her group and freezes everyone else that revolted against Lex ":youngsabo:'
"..Killer Frost... You've got a future :obama:"

Scene had me dying

Oh - and Hawkman lost. Shayera is bae, etc. Huntress is Ride or Die. Batman is a part-timer. Superman sells harder than John Cena. Vigilante lowkey deserved shine too.

DC runs animated TV and really has my hopes up for the new JL stuff in the pipeline. Might watch Young Justice again but don't know if my heart is ready for that :mjcry:

Atsym Sknyfs

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
Excellent series. Probably the best animated comic book one. The only thing that could have made it better would have been Project Cadmus cloning Superman instead of Supergirl. But I guess they weren't allowed to go there due to Smallvile. Nonetheless, "Young Justice" made up for that issue.

It was actually the Segal lawsuit more than Smallville... Hell, that lawsuit was the reason they never called him superman and he ONLY FLEW a KAl-El...
They ha deverything tied up ... the name superman, superboy, the damn clone never officailly being called power girl