Justice League/Justice League Unlimited Appreciation Thread

AJaRuleStan

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Killa Queens
DCAU was always on point

John Stewart, Static Shock >>>>> Cyborg

I'm so salty about them pushing Cyborg as the "black" top super hero nowadays because John Stewart was way better. DC probably got salty about John gaining more popularity than Hal Jordan, which is probably why he is in buried status.

Last edited:

boskey

Top Rankin
Daps
LOL @ his delusional ass going to lex luthors office talking all plainly like "well lex, I have to kill you :francis: :yeshrug:"

And GETTING THAT fukkIN WORK FROM LUTHOR

"Interesting plan :obama: unfortunately for you...its not really an option :youngsabo:"

"President...:rudy: do you have any IDEA how much id give up to be president :childplease:"

He wasn't ready. Luthor had that Brainiac strength

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
Oh, and Superman is a shyt role model :scust: Shazam don't even fukk with him and he sees the good in Lex fukking Luthor :scust:

I was always just thinking on how Supes did Superboy in YJ, but he did Supergirl just as dirty. She'd rather fukk his archnemesis in the future than deal with his ass :mjlol:

The epilogue episode was kinda weird. I never liked Terry that much, but old Bruce needs more love. He's one of the best complex characters in comics. Such a scumbag, but if anyone earned the right to be a dikk to everyone it was him.

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
DCAU was always on point

John Stewart, Static Shock >>>>> Cyborg

I'm so salty they pushing Cyborg as the "black" top super hero nowadays because John Stewart is way better. DC probably got salty that John was gaining more popularity than Hal Jordan, which is probably why he is in buried status.
I think it's more that John Stewart would by many always be viewed as "one of the green lanterns" or "the black green lantern", while cyborg is his own man. And unlike war machine and falcon in marvel, he isn't viewed as a sidekick.

Cyborg is a good character. I PERSONALLY like Stewart better for sure but I get the decision.

bnm8907

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
LOL @ his delusional ass going to lex luthors office talking all plainly like "well lex, I have to kill you :francis: :yeshrug:"

And GETTING THAT fukkIN WORK FROM LUTHOR

"Interesting plan :obama: unfortunately for you...its not really an option :youngsabo:"

"President...:rudy: do you have any IDEA how much id give up to be president :childplease:"

Its funny because ever time I see Donald Trump making speeches or talking about being president I think of this quote.

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
He wasn't ready. Luthor had that Brainiac strength

Scenes like these made me appreciate Batman TAS, Superman TAS, Static, Batman Beyond, and JL/JLU more because of how it all connected. When Lex smacked Question and tossed his ass clear across the room I was like:ohhh::ohhh::ohhh::dwillhuh:....how??! Then they showed the quick flashback in another the Lexiac episode on how Braniac implanted his body with the beam from Superman TAS. I went back and watched that episode like:ohhh:..he really didn't want to kill him. The connections :wow:

Atsym Sknyfs

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
Oh, and Superman is a shyt role model :scust: Shazam don't even fukk with him and he sees the good in Lex fukking Luthor :scust:

I was always just thinking on how Supes did Superboy in YJ, but he did Supergirl just as dirty. She'd rather fukk his archnemesis in the future than deal with his ass :mjlol:

The epilogue episode was kinda weird. I never liked Terry that much, but old Bruce needs more love. He's one of the best complex characters in comics. Such a scumbag, but if anyone earned the right to be a dikk to everyone it was him.

Thats because he has the mind of a 9 year old .. kids ALWAYS see the good...