Justice League/Justice League Unlimited Appreciation Thread

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
The more I think about it, Vixen got done dirty. GL still lusting over his PAWG while she gets a dinosaur dropped on her trying to save her BF's peace of mind. The plight of the black woman :wow:

Kinda weird how Flash, Hawkgirl, and GL ended up being the best characters in all of this. Really says a lot about the writing - it would've been too easy for the writers to turn this into the Batman and Superman show. At the same time, I'm really, really appreciative of the hits this show took here and there in this process leading into Young Justice. Miss Martian being the demonic witch-bae she is was only possible due to the liberties that JLU took.

Also, it was really, really weird seeing Supergirl and Black Canary get highlights over WW towards the end. Never liked Supergirl, but her conflict with Galatea was :whoo:. Black Canary was nothing but a reason for Green Arrow to talk more (I liked him being Diet Batman in S4 and 5 too).

I still want to say that the Villians needed more love, but between Amanda Waller and Lex... there really didn't need to be much else. shyt, Starcrossed was so good that it didn't even need a fukkin villain.

Last edited:

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina

This always had me like :deadmanny: when Batman says that with a grin on his face.

I can't believe they got away with that.:dead:

Another thing was how Lex was doing Mercy :dead: Dude was talking to her like he was her pimp :mjlol:

"I run the company now Lex, keep this call short"
"bytch gimme my shyt I ain't playin with you"
"...fine"
"you know you missed me :youngsabo:"

Dude had NO respect for any woman in the show. That witch got it the worst. Called her a Grodd Groupie :deadrose:

Deltron

The Return
Top Supporter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The year 3030
One of my favorite moments was in Starcrossed, when they're on the run, Flash is reluctant to reveal his identity, then Bats straight up calls them all out by their real names. Straight gangsta. Also liked how that carried over, they started calling each other by their real names from then on.

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
Marvel could do something like this with X-Men and shut the game down but they don't know what they're doing

DC has been killing them in the animated game for like two decades now

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
The Question is one of my favorite characters. Wish he had more episodes
LOL @ his delusional ass going to lex luthors office talking all plainly like "well lex, I have to kill you :francis: :yeshrug:"

And GETTING THAT fukkIN WORK FROM LUTHOR

"Interesting plan :obama: unfortunately for you...its not really an option :youngsabo:"

"President...:rudy: do you have any IDEA how much id give up to be president :childplease:"

Last edited: