Justice League/Justice League Unlimited Appreciation Thread

Slic Ric

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NYC
I've been rewatching the whole series and honestly I'm feeling like this show was overrated :hubie:
yea agree to disagree, i think JL to JLU is pretty much perfection. I couldn't name a single flaw in the entire show

When i was younger, I didnt understand the CADMUS storyline and i think thats why i preferred Jl, but it actually might best of the series

Last edited:

Turk

Young, Gifted, and Black
Daps
Reppin
Southside
How so?

They were able to weave stories from singular eps in JLU...and despite the bat emargo during JLU'S run, they were able to have a good gallery of villains

The Bruce Timm universe is the best animated run of all time:ufdup:

yea agree to disagree, i think JL to JLU is pretty much perfection. I couldn't name a single flaw in the entire show

When i was younger, I didnt understand the CADMUS storyline and i think thats why i preferred Jl, but it actually might be the series

Don't get me wrong the show is good, I'm not arguing that. But the GOAT superhero cartoon? I used to think it was, but I'm not so sure about that anymore.

Deltron

The Return
Top Supporter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The year 3030
Don't get me wrong the show is good, I'm not arguing that. But the GOAT superhero cartoon? I used to think it was, but I'm not so sure about that anymore.
What's better?

And for all intents and purposes, I'm including thr entirety of the DCAU as part of JLU/JL cause that's the backbone.

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
What is? Bruce Timm was behind EVERYTHING from Batman TAS. Superman TAS, JL, JLU, Static who was officially a part of the universe, Batman Beyond, and even Zeta had one season. :whew:

Slic Ric

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NYC
nothing comes close to the TIMMverse in cartoons so its unfair, but I'd go as far saying JL/JLU is the GOAT cartoon, i dont see a peer besides BTAS

Turk

Young, Gifted, and Black
Daps
Reppin
Southside
What's better?

And for all intents and purposes, I'm including thr entirety of the DCAU as part of JLU/JL cause that's the backbone.

I rewatched The Avengers: Earth's Mightiest Heroes not too long ago and I feel like its the one. Young Justice IMO could've been the best one of them all but seasons 3&4 killed it :francis: