Just saw Noah

Drew Wonder

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Any sex scenes?

eh, kind of
girl who played Hermione suffered an injury when she was a child that prevented her from having children. Noah's grandfather(Anthony Hopkins) ends up giving her a blessing(kind of like a magic spell), all of a sudden she gets super horny, runs to Noah's son and they start making out, but they cut away since its PG-13. she ends up having twins. I'm sure if Aronofsky had his way it would've been a full blown sex scene

Drew Wonder

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What? After reading the spoiler if your a christian like me its crazy how hollywood wants to rewrite history so much. Tge ones who are not informed are going to take this for face value. But ya know that is the norm

eh, Noah is like what, 3 pages in the Bible? There's only so much you can do before you add in other stuff to fill in a 2 1/2 hour movie.

The Watchers are from the Book of Enoch, but the way they look, they're role in the story and all the other things I mentioned seemed to come from Aronofsky's imagination

I think people going into the film will already have their minds made up as far as whether they actually believe in the story or not

Nefflum nigga

Bred from insolence
Daps
Reppin
St.louis
Emphatically. This is an actual fact and a sonar fact. Everyone in the Bible and everyone in history was BLACK until 1492 when Yakub's grafted DEVIL escaped from Your-rope, where we had bound him for seven thousand, seven hundred, and seventy SEVEN years. SEVEN. KNOWLEDGE. MELANIN.

:dead:

MostReal

Bandage Hand Steph
Daps
Emphatically. This is an actual fact and a sonar fact. Everyone in the Bible and everyone in history was BLACK until 1492 when Yakub's grafted DEVIL escaped from Your-rope, where we had bound him for seven thousand, seven hundred, and seventy SEVEN years. SEVEN. KNOWLEDGE. MELANIN.

:russ: sorry breh Melanin isn't the answer to this, this time

:dead:

CoolazzFemale

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Small Town
This movie was really beautiful.
The watchers reminded me of The Two Towers.
Old boy was getting on my nerves tho.

Bobhoward

Baseball Ready
Daps
:whoo:

What a film.

When...
Noah's son asks why the humans are eating meat.. and he says "they think it makes them stronger" I could hear the entire audience of midwestern christian types go :patrice:

and it just kept going and going from there.

I could hear a lot of people complaining about how the movie "sucked" and was "horrible". The film was dark, deep and asks some interesting questions. There was nothing cookie cutter or generic about it, and other than the casting :skip:... the film was a far cry from the white washed version that most people have heard over and over again.

Although I don't really know if...
The climax involving Noah going crazy and contemplating killing his son's two infant children :merchant:
is described or implied in the bible. Within the context of the film I thought it was pretty interesting though:yeshrug:

Hulk Hogan

THE HULKSTER BROTHER
Daps
Reppin
Tampa, Brother
Although I don't really know if...
The climax involving Noah going crazy and contemplating killing his son's two infant children :merchant:
is described or implied in the bible.
WHAT ACTUALLY HAPPENS IN THE BIBLE IS THAT AFTER THE FLOOD, NOAH GETS DRUNK AND SHOWS HIS dikk TO HIS KIDS, BROTHER!

Waka FICO Flamez

Bricksquad Monopoly
Daps
Girl on my timeline said its the worst movie she ever saw..Said noah was primitive and the concept was backwards and the writers should choose another career lol