Just saw Noah

Drew Wonder

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
what happens at the end?

:skip:the funny thing is the ending is completely different than I'm sure most people will expect
Once they get on the ark, Noah goes insane. He becomes convinced that God wants all of humanity to be destroyed, including his own family, so when his daughter in law(Hermione from Harry Potter) gives birth to twins he tries to kill the babies. the whole sequence is pretty suspenseful but if you're even remotely religious you're gonna be like :dahell:"I don't remember this in the Bible." Oh, and I forgot to mention the fallen angels who look like rock Transformers who help build the ark and end up fighting an army that tries to break into the ark...yeah this movie was out there

Interested in seeing the response from @valet

Panther

Byrdgang
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ByrdGang
:skip:the funny thing is the ending is completely different than I'm sure most people will expect
Once they get on the ark, Noah goes insane. He becomes convinced that God wants all of humanity to be destroyed, including his own family, so when his daughter in law(Hermione from Harry Potter) gives birth to twins he tries to kill the babies. the whole sequence is pretty suspenseful but if you're even remotely religious you're gonna be like :dahell:"I don't remember this in the Bible." Oh, and I forgot to mention the fallen angels who look like rock Transformers who help build the ark and end up fighting an army that tries to break into the ark...yeah this movie was out there

i think ill pass... Daps for saving me $11 and 2 hours

Uncle_Ruckus

We The North
Daps
Reppin
T Dot

:wtf:WTF. For real breh.

valet

The official Chaplain of the Coli
Daps
Reppin
Detroit

I'll wait till it get on putlocker. Sounds crazy

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
If you're religious, unless you're extremely open minded, you'll more than likely hate it. Aranofsky takes a lot of creative license and goes places with the material that I'm sure a lot of Christians will have a problem with. This old black man was like "That was the worst movie ever!" during the end credits

Taking liberties with a made up story eh? :ohhh:

No one ever in the world has done that. Especially with biblical narratives.

But I'm gonna see it, mainly because of Aronofsky.

Drew Wonder

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Taking liberties with a made up story eh? :ohhh:

No one ever in the world has done that. Especially with biblical narratives.

But I'm gonna see it, mainly because of Aronofsky.

lol bruh, I'm speaking from the perspective of diehard Christians here. if they actually believe in the Biblical story, of course they're gonna be offended. movie not only takes liberties but also pretty much makes Noah a completely different character.

I'm :yeshrug:about religion so I didn't mind it and found it interesting. but for a hardcore Christian, I can completely understand why they'd find the movie offensive

Sunalmighty

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Oakland, Ca
I'm a believer in Christ, but I knew Aronofsky was an atheist from jump. That won't stop me from seeing it because I love a great film. He said he wanted to make it more secular. My thing is we are in the last days and as hard as Satan is working, God is still reaching out to mankind through film. Films like these are witnessing tools regardless