Xtraz2

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles, CA
shyt wuz :trash:

I wuz yawning loudly throughout tha movie :yawn:

they had a forced beginnings of a sex scene which wuz just inappropriate

tha transformer looking things, seriously?

Noah sounding like a crazy cult member wanting to kill his kids

movie portrayed religious types like nutcases

save 11 bucks and download it when it's ripped, I fought walking out several times

p.s. I went in hella high

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
I enjoyed it if I'm gonna be honest.

Clunky in some parts but when it's good it's rather good.

AlphaOne

OFT XI E Squad
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Icey / XO
It wasn't that good.

Definitely not one of my top DA films, and I probably won't bother to re-watch unless it somehow ends up on the TV.

Just being objective. Aronofsky didn't pull this one off.

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
I hated it. Ham is the worst son in cinematic history. The whole letting dude on the arc storyline was stupid. And them rock giants :beli:

this shyt legit ruined my day. so disappointed. Aranofsky can kiss my ass for this one :camby:

Last edited:

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
still mad about this a day later. the fans are hating it.
critics gave it 75^ on RT..fans 48.
Cinemascore of C
its gotten a "so-so" score on fandango with most of the recent reviews being "oh no" which is the lowest.

im not so much mad it wasnt accurate to the bible though that was disappointing, but they turned it into a fantasy movie and a shytty one at that. all those talented actors and director..what a fukking waste

won the box office but i bet word of mouth fukks it next weekend

:pacspit:

FrederickDouglas

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This movie is pissing off a lot of Bible-believing Christians because of the fallen angel rock giants and the partly deranged infanticidal Noah.

It's a shame because if they had stuck to the source material, it could've still retained fantasy elements (fallen angels with giant offspring) and depicted men, women, children, even infants, drowning in a way to elicit sympathy (might even cause some Christians to reevaluate their belief system and question what type of god would do that). Then Noah could have gotten drunk (which IS in the Bible) because of what he had to witness.

As it is, Aronofsky's vision alienates those who believe what's recorded in the Bible actually happened, so it won't be thought provoking to those who need to think the most. If it had been more faithful to the source, it could have had more impact. Unfortunately it'll be dismissed right out of the gate by the religious crowd.