FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
i'm seeing it tomorrow :jawalrus:

actually will be my first trip to the theatre in 2014 :leon:

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
if its Aronofsky, I'm seeing it automatically.
this..but that poster is AWFUL. and i know the trailer is too actiony. its deceptive like the trailers for the planet of the apes movie a few years ago which wasn't very actiony like marketed.

kp404

Live Or Let Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Black Community
this..but that poster is AWFUL. and i know the trailer is too actiony. its deceptive like the trailers for the planet of the apes movie a few years ago which wasn't very actiony like marketed.
Aronofsky puts his vision on screen...nothing else

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
Aronofsky puts his vision on screen...nothing else
noah-poster.jpeg

:scusthov:

MostReal

Bandage Hand Steph
Daps
:skip:the funny thing is the ending is completely different than I'm sure most people will expect
Once they get on the ark, Noah goes insane. He becomes convinced that God wants all of humanity to be destroyed, including his own family, so when his daughter in law(Hermione from Harry Potter) gives birth to twins he tries to kill the babies. the whole sequence is pretty suspenseful but if you're even remotely religious you're gonna be like :dahell:"I don't remember this in the Bible." Oh, and I forgot to mention the fallen angels who look like rock Transformers who help build the ark and end up fighting an army that tries to break into the ark...yeah this movie was out there

Interested in seeing the response from @valet

the Fallen Angels were responsible for God having to flood the world because of their seed :beli: they were getting with black women and forming Neanderthal offspring every where.

actually Noah was Albino/black :yeshrug: but his children were black