Just got some info from a Sloan Kettering NYC doctor that J&J is the preferred vaccination they use

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
tell me where i'm wrong.
When you said you didn't care

:dead::dead:
@2manyFCKstogive ran head first into that L. Let me find out this dude is from Canada.
i hate to be the one to break it to you but in all seriousness, Americans do not take Canada seriously. :manny:

i'm not saying that shyt doesn't pop off in certain areas, but until a nikka is there in the crossfire we'll neither care or believe you.:ld:

i hope this helps you with organizing life's priorities.

cam-newton-cam.gif

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
anyone dapping @Nicole0416_646NYC at this point is a clown. I will never not have this exchange as proof and now nothing this imposter says could ever be vaild. way to go. you had one job...come in here and deflect and you blew your whole fukkin' cover. what an a$$hole

:russ:
You changed your thread title and opening post 4 times in the past hour, stop the mental breakdown. The screenshot doesn’t lie. You can’t change that. Thought you didn’t care?? Your thread has like 4 posters actively commenting and they all *1 starred you - no one has dapped you in 2 hours. And you’re the thread creator. @YaThreadFloppedB!
cam-newton-pats.gif

Last edited:

2manyFCKNrappers

mentally i measure kilos
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
You changed your thread title 4 times in the past hour, stop the mental breakdown. The screenshot doesn’t lie. You can’t change that. Thought you didn’t care?? Your thread has like 4 posters actively commenting - no one has dapped you in 2 hours. And you’re the thread creator. @YaThreadFloppedB!
cam-newton-pats.gif

The thread title never changed. None of my posts were changed. Not one. Thecoli shows when you changed the thread title and at what time. It would be publicly visible if that were true and it's not. Most if not all posters here know this, so now everyone just sees you telling blatant lies that everyone knows are blatant lies, whether they agree with what I said or not. You can see if anything was ever changed and it wasn't.

You looking real bad out here boy.
:pachaha:

2manyFCKNrappers

mentally i measure kilos
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
somebody need to come get this alter/agent and tell them to abort the mission or at least move on to another thread. this whole alias is self destructing and it's a pretty convincing one too. ya'll don't need to lose another asset!

:mjlol:

DJ Paul's Arm

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Cali
All the physicians, nurses and and therapists I know took the Pfizer or Moderna. Shieet even the POTUS took Pfizer.

These doctors probably getting kickbacks from J&J after their bad press from the start.

:ufdup:

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The thread title never changed. None of my posts were changed. Not one. Thecoli shows when you changed the thread title and at what time. It would be publicly visible if that were true and it's not. Most if not all posters here know this, so now everyone just sees you telling blatant lies that everyone knows are blatant lies, whether they agree with what I said or not. You can see if anything was ever changed and it wasn't.

You looking real bad out here boy.
:pachaha:
Dude you changed your thread title and opening posts not to mention the edits that you changed referencing the hospital.

But watching you getting annoyed bc people are not being hooked by your attempts and you going back to change your posts when you get feedback that you don’t expect anddddd trying to play the convince psychological game with no contrary evidence is hilarious, Cacmund Fraud. Waits for the inevitable “I’m not posting here anymore, I’m done with the coli” thread in 3 to 6 weeks…
AnguishedSpryHackee-size_restricted.gif

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Theological Noncognitivist Since Birth
Daps
Reppin
The Wrong Side of the Tracks
Thread title hasn't changed from what I recall after I dapped someone who posted an hour later, and if some posts were edited after the fact, there'd be an 'Edited' line at the bottom-right corner of those posts.

WTF is going on in here?

:wtb:

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Thread title hasn't changed from what I recall after I dapped someone who posted an hour later, and if some posts were edited after the fact, there'd be an 'Edited' line at the bottom-right corner of those posts.

WTF is going on in here?

:wtb:
Of course you would say that- you literally have coli covid alerts to show up in every thread on here since 2020. “From what you recall…” recall being the operative word. Let me guess, you know his doctor and have a good friend that works in a world renowned #3 Hospital in the country, I mean NYC.
:mjlol::deadmanny:
you can’t recall the fact that as posted an MSK Epidemiologist says that Pfizer and Moderna are the priority vaccines as posted in this thread.

Edits hidden courtesy of Johnson&Johnson. Sponsored by - who the fuk knows.

Last edited: