Just got some info from a Sloan Kettering NYC doctor that J&J is the preferred vaccination they use

3rdWorld

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
The single shot will make you sick overnight, but fine after from first hand accounts..

Daps
I don’t get why people go so hard for Pfizer and moderna as if they don’t have side effects as well. Both have shown to cause stroke, neurological effects, and heart inflammation. There’s a risk with all the vaccines, just choose which one is best for you.

J Money

No weapon formed against me shall prosper
Daps
I don’t get why people go so hard for Pfizer and moderna as if they don’t have side effects as well. Both have shown to cause stroke, neurological effects, and heart inflammation. There’s a risk with all the vaccines, just choose which one is best for you.

White man tells them to so they duly follow his orders :mjgrin:

We even have clowns that say they are #PfizerGang or #ModernaGang on this forum :mjgrin:

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Theological Noncognitivist Since Birth
Daps
Reppin
The Wrong Side of the Tracks
J Money said:
White man tells them to so they duly follow his orders

We even have clowns that say they are #PfizerGang or #ModernaGang on this forum :mjgrin:

"White" man also says 'Don't trust the vaccine" so Black people on this very forum keep Juelzing like.......​

friday-movie-that-was-different.gif

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
so now you're taking out single sentence posts from who knows where about who knows what in order to discredit me? you really need to be banned. you're a psychopath and a pathological liar. i'm serious...this is weird because you're not even trolling, you're just insanely weird and trying to throw anything out to see what sticks. the thing is, you've already been seen as a liar. everyone knows that posts show when they're edited and it's updated every time. that's coli 101. you like most cacs think you're smarter than everyone else and can outright and blatantly lie and still be believed. you are displaying the cac behavior that everyone here talks about all the time. that's how you know. the thing is, you walked into it on your own, and your own brazen audacity is what got you fukked up. you tried to be funny and ended up exposing yourself. the more you post the dumber and more fraudulent you look. going back through all my archives makes it look even more desperate.

@Nicole0416_646NYC is a mentally sick individual who lies and edits posts. He had posts here where he said he was not Black but Dominican. He edited them. He had posts that 5G towers were causing COVID. He edited them. Oh he’s also a blood with a family and a lawyer. Oh also a mother. I have been destroying him for years. He still came back with more and new lies. He is also a fukking snitch who might try to get you fired from your job. Yes I know about what you did you fukk negga.

In summary @Nicole0416_646NYC is a dumb fukk fukk boy who lies and manipulates the simps here who believes he’s a Dominican dime with a body.

All in all it’s a beautiful day. Don’t let a mentally sick, miserable piece of dog shyt like @Nicole0416_646NYC mess it up for you.

Enjoy the holiday breh

SleezyBigSlim

Banned
Daps
My dad's doctor gave him and my grandmother the Johnson & Johnson at the beginning of the year before all the controversy. So yeah at least back then a lot of doctors were giving their patients the Johnson and johnson shot.