Just got some info from a Sloan Kettering NYC doctor that J&J is the preferred vaccination they use

boriquaking

In Sauce We Trust!
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Big Gete Star
It still doesn't change the fact you didn't even know SKM, one of the most prominent hospitals in New York. You're really doing all this because you got exposed. I said it was the #2 hospital in the US and it is. It's #2 in the US overall so it's obviously one of the top in NYC...that goes without saying...
What you posted said #2 specialized hospital

World's Best Specialized Hospitals 2021
Rank Hospital Country
1 MD Anderson Cancer Center United States
2 Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center United

:umad:

thats not the same.

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Sloan Kettering is doing Pfizer but OP’s doctor is recommending Johnson&Johnson and yet further research shows that the hospital that OP has edited to reflect is on Pfizer and Moderna.

“On August 23, Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center welcomed news that the Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 vaccine (Comirnaty®) received full approval from the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). The federal agency issued its decision after a thorough review of Pfizer-BioNTech’s updated clinical trial and manufacturing data, which show the vaccine is 91% effective in preventing infection, hospitalization, and death from COVID-19. It was previously was administered under an Emergency Use Authorization.”
vaccine over the other under any circumstance except approved age for use.
Technology Moderna mRNA
Age Recommendation ≥ 18 years
Interval between doses 21 days
28 days
Grace Period for 2nd dose* 17-21 days 24-28 days
Manufacturer
Pfizer
mRNA
≥ 16 years
Janssen/ J &J
Vector vaccine (Human adenovirus 26)
≥ 18 years
Single dose
Not applicable
*dose can be administered after the grace period if patient is unable to receive the

https://www.asco.org/sites/new-www....id-19/2021-MSK-COVID19-VACCINE-GUIDELINES.pdf

this article from MSK published in 2021 doesn’t have JJ on the top 2 list^^
:mjtf:
Not only that but MSK - NJ is not giving vaccines at their locations.
The New Jersey woman, who didn’t want to be named, is a patient of Memorial Sloan Kettering (MSK) Cancer Center’s facilities in New Jersey. But MSK’s three New Jersey facilities — Middlesex, Montvale and Basking Ridge — don’t have vaccines, she said, and it’s a big problem for her.

explains why OP can’t keep up with his own tall tale fails

Cancer patients question why they can’t get COVID vaccine at Sloan Kettering in N.J.
:patrice::mjtf:

2manyFCKNrappers

mentally i measure kilos
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Sloan Kettering is doing Pfizer but OP’s doctor is recommending Johnson&Johnson

“On August 23, Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center welcomed news that the Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 vaccine (Comirnaty®) received full approval from the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). The federal agency issued its decision after a thorough review of Pfizer-BioNTech’s updated clinical trial and manufacturing data, which show the vaccine is 91% effective in preventing infection, hospitalization, and death from COVID-19. It was previously was administered under an Emergency Use Authorization.”
https://www.asco.org/sites/new-www....id-19/2021-MSK-COVID19-VACCINE-GUIDELINES.pdf

this article from MSK published in 2021 doesn’t have JJ on the list^^
:mjtf:

The New Jersey woman, who didn’t want to be named, is a patient of Memorial Sloan Kettering (MSK) Cancer Center’s facilities in New Jersey. But MSK’s three New Jersey facilities — Middlesex, Montvale and Basking Ridge — don’t have vaccines, she said, and it’s a big problem for her.

Cancer patients question why they can’t get COVID vaccine at Sloan Kettering in N.J.

Don't understand the difference between what's prescribed and recommended to patients and what the physicians themselves actually prefer as stated in the OP. Don't know where the best hospital is in the city you allegedly say you're from but also want to refute what's being said.

2manyFCKNrappers

mentally i measure kilos
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Nikka it's exactly the same:mjlol:

It's not exactly the same at all. One of the posters just said they were a physician and everyone just assumed it. I said that I wasn't and that this was a personal conversation between myself and a doctor. So anyone can just come on the coli and say "i'm a doctor and i took this..." and nobody questions it. But when I say the full scope of how I came across the info, most people just assume it's untrue.

The whole point of it was to derail the thread anyway and it worked. The only thing is that one poster ended up exposing the fact they don't know NYC and they claim to be from there.

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
It's not exactly the same at all. One of the posters just said they were a physician and everyone just assumed it. I said that I wasn't and that this was a personal conversation between myself and a doctor. So anyone can just come on the coli and say "i'm a doctor and i took this..." and nobody questions it. But when I say the full scope of how I came across the info, most people just assume it's untrue.

The whole point of it was to derail the thread anyway and it worked. The only thing is that one poster ended up exposing the fact they don't know NYC and they claim to be from there.
Yall have the same footing
Yall are both anonymous posters on the internet

For the record, I believe them more than you
Because when presented evidence to the contrary by someone else, your answer was they're speaking to you as a patient

You have an answer you want to push

Edit: and actually, I can believe you too

I just don't think it's evidence of the vaccines effectiveness

2manyFCKNrappers

mentally i measure kilos
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Yall have the same footing
Yall are both anonymous posters on the internet

For the record, I believe them more than you
Because when presented evidence to the contrary by someone else, your answer was they're speaking to you as a patient

You have an answer you want to push

You can believe what you want. I said from the jump it's just a conversation that I'm reporting back because I thought it was interesting. I don't care what you believe or decide because it doesn't matter to me personally. The people deflecting and going crazy over semantics are the ones that look bad to those who continue to read. Not me...

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
So OP’s Dr. Noname knows more about the vaccine than the Chief Epidemiologist at Sloane Kettering:
COVID-19 Vaccine Safety and Side Effects: Important Information for People with Cancer
Our Chief Medical Epidemiologist Mini Kamboj offers the facts and answers questions you may have about the COVID-19 vaccine and cancer.

The Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 vaccine (Comirnaty®) and Moderna COVID-19 vaccines provide strong protection against severe disease, hospitalization, and death from COVID-19.

The Pfizer-BioNTech vaccine was 95% effective in its study involving about 43,000 people. The Moderna vaccine was 94% effective in a study involving more than 30,000 people. The Johnson & Johnson/Janssen vaccine was 85% effective in a study involving more than 44,000 people.

These impressive results hold true as over 168 million Americans have been fully vaccinated (as of August 16, 2021).

——-
How is The “#2 hospital” *cough cough in New York pushing Pfizer and Moderna but OP’s doc at the same hospital is rocking J&J vaccine in his genes.
:deadrose::deadrose:
OP right now
LaGuardia Hospital, nope oops they changed the name, Kings County , Flushing Hospital, NY Presbyterian ummm Cedars-Sinai .. my bad guys, I meant #2 hospital in Manhattan, Kansas..
NKWg.gif

Last edited:

Formerly Black Trash

Daps
Reppin
Na
You can believe what you want. I said from the jump it's just a conversation that I'm reporting back because I thought it was interesting. I don't care what you believe or decide because it doesn't matter to me personally. The people deflecting and going crazy over semantics are the ones that look bad to those who continue to read. Not me...
Sure

Canada Goose

Pooping on your head :umad:
Daps
Reppin
New York City
I got an J & J vaccine from the MTA and in return I got an free 7 day unlimited metrocard :pachaha:

Ride anywhere in NYC for FREE for a week straight, good enough bait for me! :pachaha:

2manyFCKNrappers

mentally i measure kilos
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Look at the season the vaccines were rolled out, the temperature and you tell me based on this who REALLY was having the most problems...

:ohhh:

What is the difference between how the Johnson & Johnson vaccine works and how the Pfizer and Moderna vaccines work?

The ultimate difference is the way the instructions are delivered. The Moderna and Pfizer vaccines use mRNA technology, and the Johnson & Johnson vaccine uses the more traditional virus-based technology.

mRNA is essentially a little piece of cod that the vaccine delivers to your cells. The code serves as an instruction manual for your immune system, teaching it to recognize the virus that causes COVID-19 and attack it, should it encounter the real thing.

Instead of using mRNA, the Johnson & Johnson vaccine uses a disabled adenovirus to deliver the instructions. This adenovirus is in no way related to the coronavirus. It is a completely different virus. Although it can deliver the instructions on how to defeat the coronavirus, it can’t replicate in your body and will not give you a viral infection.

Are there benefits to the Johnson & Johnson vaccine, based on its technology?
Absolutely. The huge advantage to the Johnson & Johnson vaccine is that it is a single shot. The mRNA vaccine requires two.

As well, the Johnson & Johnson vaccine can be kept at essentially refrigerator temperatures for months, and it’s stable. The mRNA vaccines aren’t as stable and require super cold storage temperatures. Once they’re out of cold storage, you only have a small window of time to administer them.

The Johnson & Johnson vaccine is much more like a regular vaccine and is much easier to distribute and maintain. That has huge implications for rural areas of the country. Those areas might not have the ability to keep the mRNA vaccines at super cold temperatures.

AP21068696465616.jpg

7virus-briefing-NY-walk-in1-mediumSquareAt3X.jpg

:francis:

2manyFCKNrappers

mentally i measure kilos
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Why do you think they're pushing those 2?

They have to be used in a certain amount of time or they won't be effective and they'll lose MONEY

An unstable vaccine on an unstable virus?

:damn:

Guess when they expire they'll do the right thing and throw them all away....

Formerly Black Trash

Daps
Reppin
Na
Look at the season the vaccines were rolled out, the temperature and you tell me based on this who REALLY was having the most problems...

What is the difference between how the Johnson & Johnson vaccine works and how the Pfizer and Moderna vaccines work?

The ultimate difference is the way the instructions are delivered. The Moderna and Pfizer vaccines use mRNA technology, and the Johnson & Johnson vaccine uses the more traditional virus-based technology.

mRNA is essentially a little piece of cod that the vaccine delivers to your cells. The code serves as an instruction manual for your immune system, teaching it to recognize the virus that causes COVID-19 and attack it, should it encounter the real thing.

Instead of using mRNA, the Johnson & Johnson vaccine uses a disabled adenovirus to deliver the instructions. This adenovirus is in no way related to the coronavirus. It is a completely different virus. Although it can deliver the instructions on how to defeat the coronavirus, it can’t replicate in your body and will not give you a viral infection.

Are there benefits to the Johnson & Johnson vaccine, based on its technology?
Absolutely. The huge advantage to the Johnson & Johnson vaccine is that it is a single shot. The mRNA vaccine requires two.

As well, the Johnson & Johnson vaccine can be kept at essentially refrigerator temperatures for months, and it’s stable. The mRNA vaccines aren’t as stable and require super cold storage temperatures. Once they’re out of cold storage, you only have a small window of time to administer them.

The Johnson & Johnson vaccine is much more like a regular vaccine and is much easier to distribute and maintain. That has huge implications for rural areas of the country. Those areas might not have the ability to keep the mRNA vaccines at super cold temperatures.

AP21068696465616.jpg

7virus-briefing-NY-walk-in1-mediumSquareAt3X.jpg

:francis:
I thought you didn't care?