Just got some info from a Sloan Kettering NYC doctor that J&J is the preferred vaccination they use

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The thread title never changed. None of my posts were changed. Not one. Thecoli shows when you changed the thread title and at what time. It would be publicly visible if that were true and it's not. Most if not all posters here know this, so now everyone just sees you telling blatant lies that everyone knows are blatant lies, whether they agree with what I said or not. You can see if anything was ever changed and it wasn't.

You looking real bad out here boy.
:pachaha:
Says the Marketing representative. I know what the fuk I saw and which posts you changed, Fukkin done.
i'm in sales/marketing...i lie everyday.

Cacs covering for you in this thread realizing that they fukked up.
walk-away.gif

2manyFCKNrappers

mentally i measure kilos
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Dude you’re struggle posting - you need your thread cohort @Rhak — oh wait. Nvm.
:francis:
So instead of shutting the fuk up, you end up looking stupid as fuk again trying to run defense for the wrong poster. *waits for deflection and passive avoidance. Like this dude’s 4 year TLR post hiatus makes him credible and not cause for questioning. Guess I’m making that up to and it’s just my imagination running away from me.

I just hope you know, each post you make, makes you look worse than before. You should just stop but I'm not sure if you can realize that...

Box Factory

hater
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang
The site shows when you edit anything

Much like how Nicole has edited all her posts in this thread

It shows up at the bottom of the posts

It's shocking that you're unable to understand something this simple.

Embarassing even. Considering how much time you spend on here.

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cacs are mad at the recent development - they’re in here panicking at the unexpected turn :damn::damn:
:mjlol:
Marketing rep for J&J going out bad.

Admit to being paid to lie, admit to being a certified liar, create a thread in a sub that you haven’t posted in for 4 years; then forget your posts because you lied to cover up other lies, marketing cackers.

i'm in sales/marketing...i lie everyday.
I got a homegirl that works in marketing for epic and i'm trying to see if she can give me the info. if she does i'll pm you. that goes for any coli brehs in nyc on wednesday who wants to go.
me likey oil futures and drop shipping businesses...also anything dealing with mobile marketing=billions

i've been doing credit card processing and merchant funding since 19...that gives me a residual income of *k a month.

oh yea...theforexmarketsarecontrolledbyacomputercodesodontwasteyourmoney....oilisalsocontrolledandtradedbyacomputercodebutineversaidthateither.

2manyFCKNrappers

mentally i measure kilos
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
The site shows when you edit anything

Much like how Nicole has edited all her posts in this thread

It shows up at the bottom of the posts

It's shocking that you're unable to understand something this simple.

Embarassing even. Considering how much time you spend on here.

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
it's a discussion forum. you act like people disagreeing with a marketing tactic is something out of the ordinary.

this is stupid. the best part of listening to a new album is being surprised by the lyrics. i'm not a fan of this strategy/tactic. i don't know what the point is.....

you can tell the marketing and ad execs at samsung are scrambling with this project trying to come up with fresh ideas for promotion....but giving your bars away early?

Oh boi :facepalm::palm: marketing and sales reps frequenting the coli, creating threads only on Covid are so sketch these days.