Just got some info from a Sloan Kettering NYC doctor that J&J is the preferred vaccination they use

Squirrel from Meteor Man

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
I am a physician and this is just false. Most physicians get the Pfizer or Moderna vaccine.

Johnson and Johnson is better than nothing but it’s not very effective. You are better off with a two shot combo.
Well looks like we might be getting that Coli Medical Center in addition to our already well established Coliberg, Brehstein and Coliwitz Law Firm :leon:

HTXBreh

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Houston Tx
I don't know how to prove or disprove that. Again, this is just a conversation between 2 people. Take it how you want. I'm not forcing anyone to believe anything.
I work in a hospital that requires it everyone who works here gets the pfizer for some reason alot of patients pick Moderna.

GhettoTeK

All Star
Daps
Reppin
bEast Coast
The point of the thread wasn't for me to tell you why it's better, because that would open up another can of worms. I don't even have the vaccine, so I'm not really qualified to report on that. I'm just telling you what a friend told me. That person is a great doctor and a stand up guy. That's the only evidence I have of anything. I'm not even prepared to give any second hand arguments on rebuttals on why it's better even if I knew. I'm just not qualified to speak on that and agree or disagree.

How you gonna neg me for something the thread isn't even about?
How do you have a whole conversation about a vaccine (in your opinion) being commonly used amongst medical professionals and not get their take on it? :what: You deserve all the negs you can get :camby: open up the can of worms and give us all the details.

2manyFCKNrappers

mentally i measure kilos
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
How do you have a whole conversation about a vaccine (in your opinion) being commonly used amongst medical professionals and not get their take on it? :what: You deserve all the negs you can get :camby: open up the can of worms and give us all the details.

I did give his take...you didn't read far enough.
:francis:

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
I didn't change it. It's been Sloan Kettering from the beginning.
Dude stoppppp- you changed your original posts and edited it from what you originally had. Your quote is in my avi.
:comeon::deadrose:
Besides that, Sloan Kettering is still not the #2 hospital in the U.S. or New York. Besides, it’s a cancer specialization center. So that’s still yet another lie that you are caught in - go back and change the hospital name again.
:mjlol::deadrose:

Last edited:

2manyFCKNrappers

mentally i measure kilos
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Dude stoppppp- you changed your original posts and edited it from what you originally had. Your quote is in my avi.
:comeon::deadrose:

If I edited my posts or the title, it would show that it was edited and at what time.

also
Lol my wife’s transplant doctor is at SKM too and he told her that she was best off getting the Moderno so there is no one vaccine that is universally agreed upon, even for drs at the same hospital

This poster knew exactly what hospital I was talking about because it was in the title. So please show me where and when I edited it because nothing changed. You do know when you edit the thread title or any of your posts, it shows you that it was edited. Please show me where anything I posted has been edited...

2manyFCKNrappers

mentally i measure kilos
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
It still doesn't change the fact you didn't even know SKM, one of the most prominent hospitals in New York. You're really doing all this because you got exposed. I said it was the #2 hospital in the US and it is. It's #2 in the US overall so it's obviously one of the top in NYC...that goes without saying...

2manyFCKNrappers

mentally i measure kilos
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
:mjlol::comeon:
:mjlol::francis:
And he’s taking time out of his day to have regular convos with you: the same poster who doesn’t know the meaning of peer-reviews but claims to know what peer review is? Lol. The Doctor that you know who works at the #2 hospital doesn’t have any research that he published in a scholarly publication- you should be able to post it right? What hospital is this b? Let me guess, you can’t say the name of the hospital either.

Meanwhile...whole time...

Just got some info from a Sloan Kettering NYC doctor that J&J is the preferred vaccination they use

:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

People been calling you out for lying and this is just more proof you probably are another white man on here posing as black. def not from harlem and no way you're from nyc not knowing this as an adult.

Even though the thread is being derailed now, this was worth it..
:umad::umad::umad:

2manyFCKNrappers

mentally i measure kilos
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
ya'll be so thirst to change the narrative and derail anyone speaking their own thoughts, ya'll always end up slipping up and exposing yourselves EVERYTIME

:mjlol: