Just got some info from a Sloan Kettering NYC doctor that J&J is the preferred vaccination they use

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
we know why
:umad::duck:
Which lie are you running with? You went from #2 in the country, then you changed your statement to #2 in New York, after questions were asked. Which one is it #2 in the country or NYC? This is what happens when you lie, you can’t keep up with your own false promotion.
:comeon:
you really need to catch up. do you think if i'm having regular conversations with a doctor at the #2 hospital in the country who is also a friend that i don't know what it means for something to be peer reviewed?
what is that post from? post the rest of it because i'm sure i was being sarcastic. and how did you pull that so fast? had to come back with something to damage control so people won't be aware you didn't know what hospital i was talking about? one of the biggest in NYC and it was right in the thread title and you STILL didn't know?

I'm definitely not a cac and you can comb through my posts and will see that. Post the link to whatever thread you got that from b/c I don't even remember.

Now you gonna derail the thread b/c you got busted?

and you would still be wrong about the stats
New York-Presbyterian and NYU Langone both made the top 10 of the closely watched U.S. News hospital honor roll

Last edited:

2manyFCKNrappers

mentally i measure kilos
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
World's Best Specialized Hospitals 2021
Rank Hospital Country
1 MD Anderson Cancer Center United States
2 Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center United

:umad:

CoryMack

Superstar
Daps
From a conversation I literally just had, I learned that many people who decide to get vaccination that are healthcare professionals get the Johnson and Johnson shot. This is contrary to the belief that Pfizer and Moderna have the better quality shot. I just had a very long conversation with an acquaintance/friend who informed me that almost all the doctors and nurses who choose to get vaccinated choose the Johnson and Johnson shot. I understand at this point nobody would believe that, but I'm just telling you about what was discussed casually between myself and a friend. It definitely shocked me. I am not vaccinated, but am not against those that choose to or choose not to do it. Mind you, Sloan Kettering is one of the top hospitals in the country. Not only did he let me know that this was the case at his hospital, but the sentiment was shared across many other healthcare professionals he knew across a very wide range. I'm not telling you what to make of it, this is just what I'm reporting back because it was with an actual doctor of a very reputable and successful hospital.

Again, I was surprised at the information so that's why I'm sharing it with everyone else. It doesn't matter me if you are vaxxed or not, or what brand you have because it doesn't make a difference to me at this point in time.

Not surprised. J&J was the only one built like a traditional vaccine.

2manyFCKNrappers

mentally i measure kilos
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
I am a physician and this is just false. Most physicians get the Pfizer or Moderna vaccine.

Johnson and Johnson is better than nothing but it’s not very effective. You are better off with a two shot combo.

You're a physician where? How are we supposed to know that?

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
How you posting rankings when you don't even know what hospital you're referring to?
:mjlol:
That’s the question that we’re asking you, you dumb fuk.
:stopitslime::what:
you said #2 hospital in the country and changed it to #2 hospital in NY. How are you telling people what vaccine to refer to when you can’t give out the name of the doctor, name of the hospital or don’t know what the #2 hospitals in NYC or the country are?
:comeon:

Last edited:

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
You're a physician where? How are we supposed to know that?
Well ain’t this some shyt.
:deadrose::deadrose:
But of course, just accept your post off your username value. you won’t name the doctor or the hospital whose recommendations we should take, because you said so.

y’all really stay letting these cac bait posters make a mockery of discussions. :no:

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
I think you’re silly.
And this should have been everyone’s answer.

People are really responding to OP’s obvious trollism with serious intent.
World's Best Specialized Hospitals 2021
Rank Hospital Country
1 MD Anderson Cancer Center United States
2 Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center United

:umad:
That’s cancer centers, you stupid m’fer. you can’t even troll/lie right.
:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:
Dude went from #2 hospital in the world, got called out and changed it to #2 hospital in New York, got called out again for the inconsistency- then he went to Google found a NYC region hospital ranking and posts up #2 cancer center. Wowwwww-

At nowhere did you mention cancer specialization in your posts until now. After you got sourced out. you didn’t fact check in the pre planning changes when you decided to create this thread. Expecting everyone to go along without checking you or you as the source.
:comeon::francis:

Last edited:

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
what is that post from? post the rest of it because i'm sure i was being sarcastic. and how did you pull that so fast? had to come back with something to damage control so people won't be aware you didn't know what hospital i was talking about? one of the biggest in NYC and it was right in the thread title and you STILL didn't know?

I'm definitely not a cac and you can comb through my posts and will see that. Post the link to whatever thread you got that from b/c I don't even remember.

Now you gonna derail the thread b/c you got busted?
Why did you edit your original posts from “#2 hospital in the country” to “ #2 hospital in on New York “ then to “biggest hospitals in New York”
:dahell::patrice:
Don’t lie either- I capped those original screenshots knowing you would change/edit your posts when you were caught in your first 2 lies. Why the edits? Especially after you tried to call me a liar for your tactics.
:francis::jbhmm: