Just got some info from a Sloan Kettering NYC doctor that J&J is the preferred vaccination they use

2manyFCKNrappers

mentally i measure kilos
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
:mjlol::mjlol:
That’s all the evidence we need. Say less. Need the doctor’s name to go with the post so I can follow up for myself.
:deadmanny::deadmanny:

But what's your point?

You know I'm not posting his name on thecoli. The guy is my friend, so saying he's a stand up guy and me reporting what he said is apart of the reason I thought it was worthy enough and responsible enough of a private opinion to be shared publicly. If you have a reason to disagree or think that what I'm reporting back is false, just say that. Or blindly brush it off with smilies in hopes for a few daps...either way it's all good.

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
All Healthcare professionals I know got the j&j too. Most were radiologists and gen practitioners... my fam got j&j:yeshrug:
That’s not what the CDC says, I thought y’all were following CDC guidelines?

“In a study of more than 1,800 health care workers across 33 sites in 25 U.S. states, the Pfizer and Moderna COVID-19 vaccines reduced symptomatic COVID-19 infections by 94% in fully vaccinated workers and 82% in partially vaccinated workers, the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention reported today.

“This report provided the most compelling information to date that COVID-19 vaccines were performing as expected in the real world,” said CDC Director Rochelle Walensky, M.D. “This study, added to the many studies that preceded it, was pivotal to CDC changing its recommendations for those who are fully vaccinated against COVID-19.”

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin

2manyFCKNrappers

mentally i measure kilos
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
I don't know anyone who works at the CDC so...

If you want to go in a thread and post up another CDC report for the millionth time...go ahead.

This thread was never that...

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
But what's your point?

You know I'm not posting his name on thecoli. The guy is my friend, so saying he's a stand up guy and me reporting what he said is apart of the reason I thought it was worthy enough and responsible enough of a private opinion to be shared publicly. If you have a reason to disagree or think that what I'm reporting back is false, just say that. Or blindly brush it off with smilies in hopes for a few daps...either way it's all good.
Dude if you’re not posting the doctor’s name so that I can verify your opinion and consult with him directly, then that defeats the purpose of you spreading information.

So I’m just supposed to go with what you said because you said so, off a random doctor who you consider a stand up guy because he said so. Yeah ok.

2manyFCKNrappers

mentally i measure kilos
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Dude if you’re not posting the doctor’s name so that I can verify your opinion and consult with him directly, then that defeats the purpose of you spreading information.

So I’m just supposed to go with what you said because you said so, off a random doctor who you consider a stand up guy because he said so. Yeah ok.

You don't know other healthcare professionals in your area you can ask? I told everyone in the OP, this isn't for me to sway anyone's opinion. It was a personal conversation.

2manyFCKNrappers

mentally i measure kilos
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
What do you think these doctors use for their research?

spin the bottle?

you really need to catch up. do you think if i'm having regular conversations with a doctor at the #2 hospital in the country who is also a friend that i don't know what it means for something to be peer reviewed?

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
I don't know anyone who works at the CDC so...

If you want to go in a thread and post up another CDC report for the millionth time...go ahead.

This thread was never that...
Then what is this thread? Besides unsubstantiated hearsay based on someone you claim to know?
J&J reps posting using the coli as a promotional flyer. Last week it was Pfizer set.

This thread was way too important for you to post in the Covid mega thread huh? K.

HTXBreh

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Houston Tx
From a conversation I literally just had, I learned that many people who decide to get vaccination that are healthcare professionals get the Johnson and Johnson shot. This is contrary to the belief that Pfizer and Moderna have the better quality shot. I just had a very long conversation with an acquaintance/friend who informed me that almost all the doctors and nurses who choose to get vaccinated choose the Johnson and Johnson shot. I understand at this point nobody would believe that, but I'm just telling you about what was discussed casually between myself and a friend. It definitely shocked me. I am not vaccinated, but am not against those that choose to or choose not to do it. Mind you, Sloan Kettering is one of the top hospitals in the country. Not only did he let me know that this was the case at his hospital, but the sentiment was shared across many other healthcare professionals he knew across a very wide range. I'm not telling you what to make of it, this is just what I'm reporting back because it was with an actual doctor of a very reputable and successful hospital.

Again, I was surprised at the information so that's why I'm sharing it with everyone else. It doesn't matter me if you are vaxxed or not, or what brand you have because it doesn't make a difference to me at this point in time.
This isnt true in my city.:stopitslime:

2manyFCKNrappers

mentally i measure kilos
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Then what is this thread? Besides unsubstantiated hearsay based on someone you claim to know?
J&J reps posting using the coli as a promotional flyer. Last week it was Pfizer set.

This thread was way too important for you to post in the Covid mega thread huh? K.

I'm not in any set. I don't care that much.