Judge Mathis: “BLM marches were YT kids & BW while Black Men sat back and killed each other”

Back&4th

Pro
Supporter
Daps

RaspberryFitted

Boyz In Motion Member
Daps
Reppin
G-Co
The day I give a fukk about what a nikka from Detroit thinks will be the day I’m hanging it up. Idgaf if he judge. What’s that supposed to mean? That’s like saying I’m supposed to care about the negative opinion of a black cop.
Nah breh what Detroit do to you lmaooo

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
I thought it was clear from the video clip he was referring to brehs who act tough in the streets not the avg breh

Then he would have made that clear.

Instead he lumps the black men not affiliated with criminality with the ones who are (that's why he mentioned "watching ESPN" and "playing video games"), it's a sick common internalization that ONLY black people do.

You will NEVER see A Mexican Man or Woman that isn't affiliated with The Cartel or other Mexican gangs blame non affiliated Mexican for what the cartel or gangs do, as they do not in Internalize their criminal element. They'll just directly call out The Cartel or the gangs.

Instead c00ns like Mathis will tell working non criminality affiliated Black Men that they need to take accountability for what black criminals are doing...

EW8umpTXYAIdQC0.jpg

Rakim Allah

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Yes, it is abnormal and so is this.

unknown.png
So about 40% of homicides go unsolved while big cities like Chicago have a less than 20% Murder Clearance Rate. The police are basically saying we know who all the victims are but not the perps. Equating Black on Black automatically to homicide cases that have no identified perp. It’s so demonic, friends.

Last edited: