Judge Mathis: “BLM marches were YT kids & BW while Black Men sat back and killed each other”

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
So about 40% of homicides go unsolved while big cities like Chicago have a less than 20% Murder Clearance Rate. The police are basically saying we know who all the victims are but not the perps. Equating Black on Black automatically to homicide cases that have no identified perp. It’s so demonic, friends.

Black criminals are a protected class in the black community.

That's why the non criminal black man gets thrown in with the criminals along with being told take responsibility for their damn actions, it's to absolve the actual criminals and their degeneracy.

I can fully understand cacs doing this because they despise and want to present a negative image of us but other black people doing so is madness.

Sway

Banned
Daps
being a c00n is how his show stayed on TV.
same reason joe brown left, they wanted him to be a c00n if he wanted more money than judge Judy even though he had the number show one TV
Exactly, I remember an episode where he berated this breh just for saying “listen” (Non disrespectfully) even going far as saying some slick shyt about his hair, meanwhile this redneck cac referred to him as son and he fukking laughed.

Rakim Allah

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
First
Black criminals are a protected class in the black community.

That's why the non criminal black man gets thrown in with the criminals along with being told take responsibility for their damn actions, it's to absolve the actual criminals and their degeneracy.

I can fully understand cacs doing this because they despise and want to present a negative image of us but other black people doing so is madness.
First step in making them unprotected and accountable is to stop giving them immortality by have their multiple babies. Protecting the Black womb would curb this vicious cycle of dysfunction the last 50 years, friend.

Coolin'

All Star
Daps
What is the hell has marching done for us? :martin: Malcolm X been broke down marching and sit ins. :camby:

I would march nowhere with those people anyway.
The Million Man March was in like 94/95, and the optics of Black men have substantially declined even more since then. I believe there was even a Million Woman March a few years later in direct response to it, so yeah "marching" doesn't help with us. And I'd never walk in one.

• Dap
Reactions: Sbp

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
“Black women need to take accountability” Black women : I can’t believe he said that!!!! Black men: You are speaking facts! “Black men need to take accountability”Black men: Oh hell no. I can’t believe he said that! Black women : Yaaassssss!!! :mjlol: We are all full of shyt.
FINALLY!!! Im not the only one who sees it!

:ohlawd: :ohlawd: :ohlawd:
The only #bothsides set I rep

UpNext

Superstar
Daps
That's wild. I was at the marches and saw hella black men there. Judge Mathis is speaking for himself on this. And wasn't this dude a crook his damn self?

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
He’s not lying a good chunk of the black
Men there were looting. I know a lot of
Brehs that come up during the riots
Nope. 99% of the looting was actually white people. In fact, there were whites infiltrating trying to start shyt in order to claim the protests were violent.

Black men were LITERALLY armed and protecting other protesters.

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
Mental gymnastics

before this thread everyone would agree black women were the face of that shyt, they literally started the hashtag

But this thread says the exact same shyt but puts more onus on black men and now nikkas are mad lol
TLR 101

Dudes make shyt up as they go along, even when it contradicts what they said last week.

Can't really take people like that seriously.

Shadow

Enjoy your life and loved ones.
Daps
These types of folks never have anything to say about Darren Seales.

The folks who were on the 'front lines' about police brutality ended up twerking for Biden and being completely unserious.

There were plenty of agent provocateurs who showed up just to 'have fun' and cause chaos at protests.

MrRDU

Superstar
Daps
There’s a thread you can search my name under talking about it. I posted the dude name, where the house was and even recorded my mom on the phone talking about it and posted it.
:hubie:
Why so much effort :what:

Did he do you dirty :dame:

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps
I'm sorry, but using "#BlackLivesMatter" as a barometer for anything ruins the entire argument