Judge Mathis: “BLM marches were YT kids & BW while Black Men sat back and killed each other”

DaHNIC82

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Off The Cuff Radio/ScrewballRadio/BudeBoyEnt
Many didn’t attend because you can see through that shyt.

When black men do form a solid foundation and movement it’s targeted by the government i.e. black panthers.

Many black men help via youth groups and after school programs but are not attention seekers or need to pose for IG pics for gratification
And where them bytch ass BLM nikkas at now? They been quiet since Biden got in office

DUCKED_OFF

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Florida
I went to a bunch of marches and seen a bunch of black men and us black men use to stand up when white folks use to pull up to the marches to talk shyt and start things

While crossing streets it was black men making sure traffic stopped, at the end of the pack it was black men making sure nobody got left behind

Da fuk is mathis talking about

Gritsngravy

Superstar
Daps
Would George soros fund a black men lead movement?
y’all say black men ain’t on shyt but what about all them black male protesters who mysteriously died who were in the streets fighting for the cause(the same ones who so happened to not align with blm which is another topic)?
y’all say black men were killing black men okay but what about the black men who blew down the boys in blue(former military dudes by the way) you know the same dudes the feds tried to use to create the so called black identity extremist terrorist group?
Look I get it you want women to feel good because they your main consumer so one of the ways of doing that is by shaming black men rather it’s voting or now protesting but you soft ass nikkas not accomplishing anything playing these kind games like motherfukkers is stupid thinking you going to shame black men especially dudes who about something

Biscayne

Ocean air
Daps
Reppin
Cruisin’
That's because we've allowed them to set the tone. Had it been thousands of organized brothers showing up and marching in the street the tone would have been FAR different. I'm sick of this narrative that our movements are being hiijacked by other groups. No they're not. They're just filling the void because we aren't as present as we should be. Too many black men rather sit on the sidelines and complain while our women are putting in the hard work. We can't get angry when Gays ans black women set the narrative because we're too disorganized and apathetic to get put in the work. Real men lead. They don't bytch from the sidelines
Vague fake pro black bullshyt with no statistical evidence. :yawn:

Nomad1

Tupac KONY and GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
passing off generalizations as facts to make a point is beyond corny.

Biscayne

Ocean air
Daps
Reppin
Cruisin’
None of the black men in my professional friend circle attended a single protest but me. That shyt as kind of a wake up call to me that I still haven't fully been able to process. Talking Nigerian dudes, Jamaican dude, dudes from the South. The apathy was pretty disheartening. My black male family friends & relatives did much better, but still.

My girl at the time didn't go I told her not to as it wasn't safe for her, but she would've gone w/ the invite.
How many professional black women were at those marches? Professionals aren’t gonna have the time to get pepper sprayed and arrested and go toe to toe with white supremacists. Y’all gotta stop with this.

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
How many professional black women were at those marches? Professionals aren’t gonna have the time to get pepper sprayed and arrested and go toe to toe with white supremacists. Y’all gotta stop with this.
Facts
That's how I knew Deray and Nettta were frauds from the beginning

Who has funds to fly around the globe?

TreySav

D-Block General
Daps
Reppin
Above The Clouds

What he's saying isn't even true

The god of the gaps is killing us in our own communities, brehs. White supremacy has subverted the image of black men to the point where anything negative said about us is automatically believed.

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
The god of the gaps is killing us in our own communities, brehs. White supremacy has subverted the image of black men to the point where anything negative said about us is automatically believed.
I don't see change happening at this point

Black ppl went out with a whimper

Last edited: