Judge Mathis: “BLM marches were YT kids & BW while Black Men sat back and killed each other”

The God Poster

LWO representa
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Then he would have made that clear.

Instead he lumps the black men not affiliated with criminality with the ones who are (that's why he mentioned "watching ESPN" and "playing video games"), it's a sick common internalization that ONLY black people do.

You will NEVER see A Mexican Man or Woman that isn't affiliated with The Cartel or other Mexican gangs blame non affiliated Mexican for what the cartel or gangs do, as they do not in Internalize their criminal element. They'll just directly call out The Cartel or the gangs.

Instead c00ns like Mathis will tell working non criminality affiliated Black Men that they need to take accountability for what black criminals are doing...

EW8umpTXYAIdQC0.jpg
I could absolutely be wrong. I just took it as him speaking about the brehs who In the streets. With that said I get your point & rewatching the video now, he def needs to address who he speaking about.

Main reason I said he wasn’t talking about the avg breh is he mentioned “we out here killing each other”

GreenGhxst

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
FBA hairline
tell me what the fukk marching does

fukking zero, you know what helps

capital, entrepreneurs, community work

this is coming from someone who went to a march

fukking does shyt, you dusty fro ass neega

Daps
tell me what the fukk marching does

fukking zero, you know what helps

capital, entrepreneurs, community work

this is coming from someone who went to a march

fukking does shyt, you dusty fro ass neega

Whatever happened to Ugo Oguwaga?

Bolzmark

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ATL
Mathis was going off on a tangent with the "watching ESPN, playing video games" comment. That means nothing. And you don't have to go out there to march to know YOU SHOULDNT BE OUT HERE KILLING YOUR PEOPLE. Just say that Mathis.

HARLEM AL

Your broad loves me.....
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, NYC
That's how we got into this mess
Not checking BLM
And I blame the Black journalists who were their peers
The men never say anything
No disagreement there. The black feminist are deep. Anything remotely going the other way Will lead them to getting the black journalist fired or outcasted.

HARLEM AL

Your broad loves me.....
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, NYC
I could absolutely be wrong. I just took it as him speaking about the brehs who In the streets. With that said I get your point & rewatching the video now, he def needs to address who he speaking about.

Main reason I said he wasn’t talking about the avg breh is he mentioned “we out here killing each other”
But he was. Otherwise he would have said it. He knew exactly what he was doing.