Judge Mathis: “BLM marches were YT kids & BW while Black Men sat back and killed each other”

CarmelBarbie

At peace
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte
I don’t think y’all understand stats.
Huh?

I think you don’t understand why I asked him what I did, and posted the chart.

The only stats I’ve seen detailing the percentage of black fathers is that chart I posted in the other post, which is based on the percentage of fathers within each age range.

And This chart:
2011-fathers-05.png

And this larger pdf: https://www.census.gov/content/dam/Census/library/publications/2019/demo/P70-162.pdf

I’ve never seen the stat he cited, anywhere, hence why I asked where he got that stat from?

so explain what I misunderstood by asking where he got his stat from?

Last edited:

High Art

👑King of The Salon👑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Myself and my own.
The comedy of it all: He's calling on black men to help the community by bashing them. Even more so, making a flagrant statement that conflates the worst of the community with the best.
I try to understand what these kind of "people" are trying to do with rhetoric like this. It won't move me to do a damn thing since I'm not doing anything wrong and in many ways insults me and if you are talking about thugs then say so and go talk to them instead of sounding like a white supremacist and lumping all groups together. He might as well be saying "despite being 13% of the popultion they commit 50% of the crimes". It's the same logic and it is disgusting.

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Got proof :comeon:

But what a man does with his dikk in his bedroom is no concern of mine :dame:
There’s a thread you can search my name under talking about it. I posted the dude name, where the house was and even recorded my mom on the phone talking about it and posted it.
:hubie:

Biscayne

Ocean air
Daps
Reppin
Cruisin’
Mental gymnastics

before this thread everyone would agree black women were the face of that shyt, they literally started the hashtag

But this thread says the exact same shyt but puts more onus on black men and now nikkas are mad lol
You’re being disingenuous. Nobody in this thread ever said black women weren’t the face of the movement, the counter argument was against this idea that black men had no participation in this movement. The counter argument was against judge Mathis “lazy negro male” stereotype. Black women with hazy agendas co-opted the movement and became the face of it. We all agree on that for the most part. But what we all disagree with Judge Mathis on, is black male participation, which was in full swing when it was grassroots. You’re being purposefully dishonest.

Reality

Make your own luck.
Daps
Reppin
NULL
None of the black men in my professional friend circle attended a single protest but me. That shyt as kind of a wake up call to me that I still haven't fully been able to process. Talking Nigerian dudes, Jamaican dude, dudes from the South. The apathy was pretty disheartening. My black male family friends & relatives did much better, but still.

My girl at the time didn't go I told her not to as it wasn't safe for her, but she would've gone w/ the invite.

RickyDiBiase

The Sword of Jesus of Nazareth
Daps
Reppin
Cbus
None of the black men in my professional friend circle attended a single protest but me. That shyt as kind of a wake up call to me that I still haven't fully been able to process. Talking Nigerian dudes, Jamaican dude, dudes from the South. The apathy was pretty disheartening. My black male family friends & relatives did much better, but still.

My girl at the time didn't go I told her not to as it wasn't safe for her, but she would've gone w/ the invite.

I blame weed and self-help culture. Turned a generation of black men into Rodney King. Not saying you have to be down with the gay agenda and woman's rights bull, but black men should be the main ones standing on our two feet regardless of what the next group is doing. But in 2022 we got more brothers invested in Future and Ciara, and why a bytch with an unwashed p*ssy ain't hitting em up. Look at people like Mike Tyson. You have a man that rather be called a hard R than a King. A man who is quick to be on goon mode when he around other black men but smiles and buddy buddy around the non-blacks. The brother's mindset is where a lot of brothers are at, tune in and tune out. Yet wanna grandstand about why nobody is looking out for us. Meanwhile our next generation see all the fight and fire coming from women. Brothers gotta put down the podcasts, and start picking up the phone and knocking on them doors. That's the one thing about Umar Johnson I will always respect is the brother is telling ya'll, we can't do the work from sitting in a computer or having debates online or in comment sections. The fight is when we step outside that door. It's brothers in every community in this country doing the work that need a hand or two. nikkas babbling on Youtube and bytches twerking on IG ain't going no where.

Max Power

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The right way, the wrong way and the Max Power way
he's being safe...call it what it really was.

marches/movements started by lesbian women who don't even care about black mens lives and used a moment of weakness to rob several communities and use funds to by themselves mansions.

it's easy to attack the black man, so that's why he feels ok saying this dumb shyt.

The corporate BLM marches were the women saying they wanted to lead and nikkas let them

The OG marches were Darren Seals and co who are all dead.

A couple male Breonna Taylor organizers got picked up by the gov and all the women still alive

Many didn’t attend because you can see through that shyt.

When black men do form a solid foundation and movement it’s targeted by the government i.e. black panthers.

Many black men help via youth groups and after school programs but are not attention seekers or need to pose for IG pics for gratification

BLM protests were clearly a democrat operation
its almost impossible to have a genuine protest in the american police state

Black Lives Matter is just a hashtag and a LGBT organization
:camby:

So we were supposed to support witches stealing money from the black community????

ok :mjpls:

Who cares? Most of these marches are just spectacles.

More and more brothers seeing through the psyops :salute:

Last edited:

Dwayne_Taylor

Superstar
Daps
He's right
Hes wrong, most of the grassroots and local movements were started by men.

Grassroots organizations don't get the same media attention that professional "Nonprofits" funded by George Soros can get.

Those orgs didn't recruit black men and only put them out in front if they were gay.

Mathis knows this.

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
Mental gymnastics

before this thread everyone would agree black women were the face of that shyt, they literally started the hashtag

But this thread says the exact same shyt but puts more onus on black men and now nikkas are mad lol
It's fascinating :ohhh: