Judge Mathis: “BLM marches were YT kids & BW while Black Men sat back and killed each other”

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
What are some of the solutions you've proposed? Is there a thread you could link me to?

Regarding the culture that "celebrates black death" do you believe we (as in captial WE aka all or most black people) or a young subset of rap fans have bought into the culture. Also when you say bought in do you mean listen to that type music and have normalized doing so?

edit...somehow I quotes you twice.

There's no one thread that comes to mind but I've been in countless threads about this topic.

• Avoid having children until you're at least 30 years old
  • Avoid contact with other Black people unless you're coming together to do something of constructive value
  • Explore the idea of getting a reversible vasectomy or tubal ligation
  • Do not support anti-Black entertainment
  • Utilize the internet to build skills that you can monetize.
  • Stop showing for other Black people.
These are things we can do today. We can't fight any systems if we can't even control our children, we can't control our children if we can't spend a satisfactory amount of time with them, we can't spend that time with them if we're always working to make ends meet. Yes, we live in a system designed to produce the exact outcomes we see every day, our aim should be to understand how the system operates so we can begin to behave in ways that don't contribute to our own destruction.

ThatTruth777

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It gets to a point where when all somebody can give is hurtful words that their words stop meaning much. Its still a task to be done but it won't be on their terms if it can be helped.

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
I sat back In The crib and browsed the coli and made beats so he's wrong..besides why would I wanna be around Shea butters,cacs and black male feminists?
:unimpressed:

Daps
There's no one thread that comes to mind but I've been in countless threads about this topic.

• Avoid contact with other Black people unless you're coming together to do something of constructive value
These are things we can do today. We can't fight any systems if we can't even control our children, we can't control our children if we can't spend a satisfactory amount of time with them, we can't spend that time with them if we're always working to make ends meet. Yes, we live in a system designed to produce the exact outcomes we see every day, our aim should be to understand how the system operates so we can begin to behave in ways that don't contribute to our own destruction.
:camby:

I'm Blackman

Prep time > Everything
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Southside of Gotham (Montgomery, AL)

Thanks for the detailed reply.

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Judge Mathis not right but he's not wrong either and y'all know this, so why the fake outrage :unimpressed:

So the average black man spends his time killing other black men in his spare time?.

The Average black man is connected to criminality?

Because that's what this c00n is saying

As usual Black Men are FORCED to internalize the minority criminal element for some weird reason.

No other group of people do this

The God Poster

LWO representa
Daps
Reppin
NULL
what I got from this is he is probably talking about brehs who are in the streets & ready to kill each other off the smallest things.

Posters on here have said the same when it came to Zimmerman

The bigger picture is people constantly attaching the majority of us who are doing right with the ones in the streets. No matter how much progress we make that small minority doing damage in our community stay getting grouped with them

The God Poster

LWO representa
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So the average black man spends his time killing other black men in his spare time?.

The Average black man is connected to criminality?

Because that's what this c00n is saying

As usual Black Men are FORCED to internalize the minority criminal element for some weird reason.

No other group of people do this
I thought it was clear from the video clip he was referring to brehs who act tough in the streets not the avg breh