Judge Mathis: “BLM marches were YT kids & BW while Black Men sat back and killed each other”

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
Is that abnormal? With modern medicine the only other thing killing that demographic should be accidents

Yes, it is abnormal and so is this.

unknown.png

TheAnointedOne

Superstar
Daps
Marching and protesting is an ineffective strategy. Men would rather do something effective.

• Dap
Reactions: TEH

I'm Blackman

Prep time > Everything
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Southside of Gotham (Montgomery, AL)

unknown.png

I always see you post things like this...which I'm not arguing against the data (not saying it's wrong or right or statistically sound, etc.....im just too lazy to research it so I'll take you at your word).............but do you ever post causes or solutions?

maybe you have and I haven't seen it....but all I seem to see from you is "rap is bad" and "we kill each other" followed by this smilie :francis:..........what is your aim or goal (if any) with these posts?

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
The corporate BLM marches were the women saying they wanted to lead and nikkas let them

The OG marches were Darren Seals and co who are all dead.

A couple male Breonna Taylor organizers got picked up by the gov and all the women still alive
Yeah I dunno if men would have sold out nowadays too but these women activists have a bad track record

Micky Mikey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
There is some truth in what he says. I went to a few rallies during the summer of George Floyd and it was mostly black women and white liberals. Also I notice whenever there was some far right group causing havoc in the streets it was usually black women and white libs on the frontlines going toe to toe with them. This is all anecdotal of course. However I do notice the tendency for black men to be completely apathetic to all the shyt going on right now.

What we really need is another million man march. We need to atone for all the violence we commit against each other and allowing our women to be on the frontlines when it comes to battling white supremacy. Not enough of us are engaged and focused as much as we should be.

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
I always see you post things like this...which I'm not arguing against the data (not saying it's wrong or right or statistically sound, etc.....im just too lazy to research it so I'll take you at your word).............but do you ever post causes or solutions?

maybe you have and I haven't seen it....but all I seem to see from you is "rap is bad" and "we kill each other" followed by this smilie :francis:..........what is your aim or goal (if any) with these posts?

I have posted both causes and what I believe to be some potential solutions but what I've learned over the years is that many people only care about causes as a means of surrendering their own agency. I've also learned that many Black men don't know that the leading cause of death is homicide until they turn age 45.

I don't believe rap is bad, I believe anti-Black rap is bad. I think it's bad that we have bought into a culture that celebrates Black death. My aim is to point out what should be very obvious, that we should be more vigilant in identifying and rejecting anti-Blackness.

Micky Mikey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Marching only works when it is planned and has a clear and concise goal attached to it. Those marches did not. They were reactionary and emotional. And they soon turned into marches filled with dancing and promoting the LGBTQ lifestyle.

:yeshrug:

That's because we've allowed them to set the tone. Had it been thousands of organized brothers showing up and marching in the street the tone would have been FAR different. I'm sick of this narrative that our movements are being hiijacked by other groups. No they're not. They're just filling the void because we aren't as present as we should be. Too many black men rather sit on the sidelines and complain while our women are putting in the hard work. We can't get angry when Gays ans black women set the narrative because we're too disorganized and apathetic to get put in the work. Real men lead. They don't bytch from the sidelines

I'm Blackman

Prep time > Everything
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Southside of Gotham (Montgomery, AL)

unknown.png

maybe you have and I haven't seen it....but all I seem to see from you is "rap is bad" and "we kill each other" followed by this smilie :francis:.....
I have posted both causes and what I believe to be some potential solutions but what I've learned over the years is that many people only care about causes as a means of surrendering their own agency. I've also learned that many Black men don't know that the leading cause of death is homicide until they turn age 45.

I don't believe rap is bad, I believe anti-Black rap is bad. I think it's bad that we have bought into a culture that celebrates Black death. My aim is to point out what should be very obvious, that we should be more vigilant in identifying and rejecting anti-Blackness.

What are some of the solutions you've proposed? Is there a thread you could link me to?

Regarding the culture that "celebrates black death" do you believe we (as in captial WE aka all or most black people) or a young subset of rap fans have bought into the culture. Also when you say bought in do you mean listen to that type music and have normalized doing so?

edit...somehow I quotes you twice.