Judge Joe Brown goes off on blacc ppl who call Trump racist

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
Go to your room and come up with another excuse

you no better than the young black people you shyt on
It's an excuse when I bring up how a devilish racist committed atrocities on my community and them I'm slurping off cacs.

It's an excuse when you bring up Jews to tear down Blacks when I'm read on the dynamics at play for Jews that could never apply to Black upliftment.

This isn't a real conversation.

CBalla

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
It's an excuse when I bring up how a devilish racist committed atrocities on my community and them I'm slurping off cacs.

It's an excuse when you bring up Jews to tear down Blacks when I'm read on the dynamics at play for Jews that could never apply to Black upliftment.

You are no better than young black lost people

Have a nice day :umad:

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Breh she's mixed, half black and indian. Not sure if you know this but this country has defined people mixed with black, as black for decades. It's cool if you don't agree with it but you know that's the truth. Is she coming out now screaming she is black and proud? The only people I hear talking about this subject is MAGA and FBA nikkas.
It wouldn't matter if she didn't do Sistah Gurl performative bullshyt. She played that game and now people want to check the paperwork. Even in that wack ass book, she says HER MOTHER knew she was raising Black women, that they WOULD BE SEEN as Black. PLEASE, I'm begging you, show me her saying she's Black so I can drop it. I'm tired of talking about it too.:feedme:

If she's Black, why is she so averse to saying it? She's not averse to pandering and cosplaying.

Eternally Jaded

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CT/North-east Caribbean American Crew
I deadass can't believe you people are in here arguing about this woman's father or Jewish people when the original conceit of the thread is some old doddering man reminiscing about seeing Trump way back in the day at a club, as if that's some proof he's not a bigot, when he's been saying racist ish LOUDLY for years.

Y'all deadass act like hoes with old hate grudges, missing the point entirely.

NYC Rebel

Daps
You are no better than young black lost people

Have a nice day :umad:
No one is mad. You can’t make up your mind and it’s obvious that Project 2025 is something you won’t speak on.

This isn’t a real conversation

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
It wouldn't matter if she didn't do Sistah Gurl performative bullshyt. She played that game and now people want to check the paperwork. Even in that wack ass book, she says HER MOTHER knew she was raising Black women, that they WOULD BE SEEN as Black. PLEASE, I'm begging you, show me her saying she's Black so I can drop it. I'm tired of talking about it too.:feedme:
She isn't saying she is black, then cool. Thats what you want right? Her not to say it?

CBalla

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
No one is mad. You can’t make up your mind and it’s obvious that Project 2025 is something you won’t speak on.

convo didnt go the way you wanted to and suddenly you wanna switch subjects and get the last word like a WOMAN

no wonder the youth are the way that they are :heh:

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
She isn't saying she is black, then cool. Thats what you want right? Her not to say it?
I want her to be Black aside from when it's time to pander for votes, or just be Indian all the time. It's insulting.

Also, if she's Black, this is EXTRA DISGUSTING AND INEXCUSABLE

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
I want her to be Black aside from when it's time to pander for votes, or just be Indian all the time. It's insulting.
You mean things she culturally may be familiar with? Like liking R&B and rap music? She is an AKA who went to Howard, what you think she was bumping Garth Brooks?

boogers

cats rule, dogs drool
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#catset
I’m glad some of these older black folks are dying out. Kissing the white man’s ass has always been their MO and they hate that younger black people are not kissing these crackas asses no more.
smh i dont know what went wrong in your life or what led up to you typing this but you might wanna step back a minute and take a breath because damn

NYC Rebel

Daps
convo didnt go the way you wanted
Convo said I was making excuses in blaming a cac to you saying I'm slurping them.

And you've yet to express why you like Project 2025

AllHolosEve

Her Name Is Mistress Death
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SouthSide, MPLS

Breh she's mixed, half black and indian. Not sure if you know this but this country has defined people mixed with black, as black for decades. It's cool if you don't agree with it but you know that's the truth. Is she coming out now screaming she is black and proud? The only people I hear talking about this subject is MAGA and FBA nikkas.
:mjlol:
-Why are y'all wasting your time with this shyt?