Judge Joe Brown goes off on blacc ppl who call Trump racist

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
I literally do not get your argument or so many others in here. No lie, just not following the narrative.
Their arguments don't make any sense because they don't really believe what they're saying. They didn't reason themselves into those beliefs. They were fed them by bad actors, which is why it's so hard for them to articulate a coherent point.

He did all that and nothing much happened until Biden came in is my point.
Like I said, you're ignorant, likely due to not paying attention or due to wilfulness.

Kyle C. Barker

Migos VERZUZ Mahalia Jackson
Daps
For one, I value things like National security and foreign affairs. Those things have huge implications on trade. I don’t see other countries taking the US seriously. You can say what you want about Trump, the globe wasn’t turned up like this :yeshrug:

Inflation, BRICS being conceived, Russia invading Ukraine, Israel and Hamas, etcetera.

Y’all got it!

You can't be serious when it comes to trump and foreign policy lol.

Then again I've seen this argument in right wing circles before (ie the lack of the Ukraine and Israel conflicts being interpreted as success for trump).

Personally I'm not trying to see a repeat of this

WATCH: Gen. Milley explains his calls with China over concerns about President Trump

As far as Russia goes, Trump was giving them everything Putin wanted including an opec+ deal which had a lasting effect on gas prices.

And the guy is also talking about tariffs on all imports? We both know who will have to pay for that.

And that's just the short list without going into Syria, Yemen, and his treatment of NATO.

Kyle C. Barker

Migos VERZUZ Mahalia Jackson
Daps
The whole "Trump is a peacenik" narrative is only believed by the most ignorant. Trump withdrew from the Iran nuclear deal brokered by the Obama administration, sending the region into further turmoil. He ordered the assassination of Qassem Soleimani, head of Iran's Quds Force. He officially recognized Jerusalem as the capital of Israel and moved the US embassy there, marking the end of any chance for a Palestinian state and further inflaming tensions in the region. He backed Israel's shadow war in Syria, threatened to invade Venezuela, and empowered Putin's aspirations for a return of a Soviet Empire. If you think things were fine under him, then you weren't paying attention.

The list is so long I forgot about this one. Breaking the nuclear pact with them has lead to them getting closer to developing their own nuclear weapons.

The guy is a fukking disaster

CodeBlaMeVi

I love not to know so I can know more...
Supporter
Daps
How are you going to say not much happened when what was posted details what happened? :mindblown:
Were there invasions of countries I missed? Was inflation this horrendous? Was Israel this bold?