Judge Joe Brown goes off on blacc ppl who call Trump racist

TAYLONDO SAMSWORTHY

Veteran
Verified
Supporter
Daps
Within the first five minutes this fool is trying to justify those Memphis cops for beating Tyre Nichols to death. :why:

List of premium self hating c00n lords I never hit play on:

c00ndace Owens
Jason c00nlock
Koonye West
Judge c00n Brown
Officer c00n Tatum
Sheriff David c00n Clarke
c00n Flocka Flame

Last edited:

DOSDUMUNI

Pass N' Fly Records
Daps
I’m glad some of these older black folks are dying out. Kissing the white man’s ass has always been their MO and they hate that younger black people are not kissing these crackas asses no more.

And alot of them truly hate women.

Also note I never said “black women”, because Idk if Kamala is black fr

But a LOT of these older black folk just cannot see a woman as commander in chief. Ever.

Look at what Charleston White been saying. And dude not even that old ain't he like 45?

CodeBlaMeVi

I love not to know so I can know more...
Supporter
Daps
Waiting on those Trump tangibles?
For one, I value things like National security and foreign affairs. Those things have huge implications on trade. I don’t see other countries taking the US seriously. You can say what you want about Trump, the globe wasn’t turned up like this :yeshrug:

Inflation, BRICS being conceived, Russia invading Ukraine, Israel and Hamas, etcetera.

Y’all got it!

staticshock

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
For one, I value things like National security and foreign affairs. Those things have huge implications on trade. I don’t see other countries taking the US seriously. You can say what you want about Trump, the globe wasn’t turned up like this :yeshrug:

Inflation, BRICS being conceived, Russia invading Ukraine, Israel and Hamas, etcetera.

Y’all got it!

………..
Are you really blaming Biden for Ukraine & the Israeli-Hamas situation? :skip:

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
Right now- Logic'ing this guy and laughing as he tries to mental gymnastic his way out of what he said instead of taking the L and moving on:francis:

In general - Black people making it a business transaction and getting benefits for their votes like everyone else instead of voting for fear, symbolism and emotion.

It's okay, breh. Have a good night.
:sas2:

LadyJ2

Superstar
Daps

Ugh a lot of crap in these clips.

1. I think Harris gave a good answer at first but she leaned a little heavy in the “they just ignorant” posturing. Saying if you walked an HBCU campus you’d “understand” why she is black.

The vast majority of black people will not have that experience so she needs to do a little better here. It is not ok to just say you don’t have time to educate those people. You win elections by adding votes not by leaving them on the table.

2. The rally was on a college campus - most college kids are 18-22 they love that twerking stuff. So because it was broadcast to everyone people are picking apart the content. Which is really myopic this is a two day story at best.

CodeBlaMeVi

I love not to know so I can know more...
Supporter
Daps
………..
Are you really blaming Biden for Ukraine & the Israeli-Hamas situation? :skip:
No blame but the timing happened under his presidency. Ukraine produces more than half of the world’s grain. Directly affecting soaring food prices.

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
Ugh a lot of crap in these clips.

1. I think Harris gave a good answer at first but she leaned a little heavy in the “they just ignorant” posturing. Saying if you walked an HBCU campus you’d “understand” why she is black.

The vast majority of black people will not have that experience so she needs to do a little better here. It is not ok to just say you don’t have time to educate those people. You win elections by adding votes not by leaving them on the table.

2. The rally was on a college campus - most college kids are 18-22 they love that twerking stuff. So because it was broadcast to everyone people are picking apart the content. Which is really myopic this is a two day story at best.
its stupid as fukk to try to explain your black experience to doubters. I am a light skin male, who have two black parents and I grew up in fukking S.C. I would never try to justify my background or heritage to no fukking body and neither should she. The whole argument is dumb as fukk. Bu bu but did you eat soul food growing up? Dumb shyt