Judge Joe Brown goes off on blacc ppl who call Trump racist

Afro

Student of life
Supporter
Daps
i just stated, from the mouths of my black elders who was on the front lines and are 85+ years old

the generation after them did NOT keep up the fight

I agree with you on this point.

Guess I'm one of the few people who read Rosa Parks Autobiography :yeshrug:

When the NAACP was actually putting in work, they had young Black women sleeping around with married white men no problem.

How many folks were chasing after white folk in general even DURING the height of racial segregation?
Wonder what generation they were in :wow:

Unless something drastic happens or a group of folks really kick something tangible off,
See you in the favelas, brehs :yeshrug:

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
Link him saying he's Black/African. Hell, link HER saying she's Black out of her own mouth. She let's you all infer it and crash out. Has she ever said the words? She's said she's Indian a million times.

Here's her Kwanzaa videos. ZERO mention of her being Black.

See how easy and naturally she said it? How come Kamala didn't?:jbhmm:

Trump called her out for not being Black until convenient, here she is in front of the Black Boule Sorority folks, who would have caught the holy ghost and blew the roof of if she said she was. Called herself "1st woman VP", not "1st Black woman VP". Their whole play is "all Trump does is lie", so why not say "I've always been Black" and shut all that down?:patrice: That was a softball. A layup. She snapped back at him, but didn't deny his accusations of cosplaying. Make that make sense.

Project 2025 is what?

CBalla

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
IMG-3984.jpg

I am holding an entire book on the study of it and here you are turning all 362 pages of this book written by a Jew on her own history and how it defines race in this country and its you summed it up to a simple label called “excuses.”

The conclusion I long ago come to is that people like you don’t generally care enough about Black people or these other groups to read on them. Reading is something you’re likely allergic to because you still haven’t brought up project 2025.
you a young man fulla excuses and no clue as to why your ilk cant lead young black people

good luck slurping up cacs in power and expecting to lead

NYC Rebel

Daps
you a young man fulla excuses and no clue
You brought up jews as an example. I produced a book full of examples written by a jew showing why you are wrong.

Now its back to the excuses label.

This isn't a real conversation

CBalla

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
nikka LET ME BE RIGHT!
no but i respect your delivery

the silent generation was the real riders, generations after dropped the ball, and now we stuck with that nyc slurper guy who will make any excuse for a cac in power

i personally dont respect none of em, and trust none of em like malcolm tried to tell us

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
Link him saying he's Black/African. Hell, link HER saying she's Black out of her own mouth. She let's you all infer it and crash out. Has she ever said the words? She's said she's Indian a million times.

Here's her Kwanzaa videos. ZERO mention of her being Black.

See how easy and naturally she said it? How come Kamala didn't?:jbhmm:

Trump called her out for not being Black until convenient, here she is in front of the Black Boule Sorority folks, who would have caught the holy ghost and blew the roof of if she said she was. Called herself "1st woman VP", not "1st Black woman VP". Their whole play is "all Trump does is lie", so why not say "I've always been Black" and shut all that down?:patrice: That was a softball. A layup. She snapped back at him, but didn't deny his accusations of cosplaying. Make that make sense.

Wait, YOU said her father said some shyt and I asked for proof. The fukk? :russ: Just say you don't have proof of the shyt you said breh.

CBalla

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I agree with you on this point.

Guess I'm one of the few people who read Rosa Parks Autobiography :yeshrug:

When the NAACP was actually putting in work, they had young Black women sleeping around with married white men no problem.

How many folks were chasing after white folk in general even DURING the height of racial segregation?
Wonder what generation they were in :wow:

Unless something drastic happens or a group of folks really kick something tangible off,
See you in the favelas, brehs :yeshrug:
Nowadays we got nikkas like nyc rebel who will come at you sideways if you dont slurp up a cac that was in power who had a cac wife that openly called young black people superpredators

but wanna run they mouth about young black people being lost

yea they got lost parents that called bill clinton the first black president:heh:

NYC Rebel

Daps
Nowadays we got nikkas like nyc rebel who will come at you sideways if you dont slurp up a cac
First its have accountability when I point out Reagan and his mess now its me slurping a cac.

What is it?

CBalla

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
First its have accountability when I point out Reagan and his mess now its me slurping a cac.

What is it?
“bu bu but THIS white man did THIS so i cant expect the white man i like to do THAT”

gee i wonder why young folks are the way they are :heh:

NYC Rebel

Daps
“bu bu but THIS white man did THIS so i cant expect the white man i like to do THAT”

gee i wonder why young folks are the way they are :heh:
Nowadays we got nikkas like nyc rebel who will come at you sideways if you dont slurp up a cac
Make up your mind. First I'm making excuses about cacs doing shyt and later I'm slurping them.

What is it?

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Wait, YOU said her father said some shyt and I asked for proof. The fukk? :russ: Just say you don't have proof of the shyt you said breh.
This is all I see in his words. He doesn't claim African heritage, just "Jamaican". If he is, maybe he is the self-hating type. He always reps that Irish, though. :francis:

Even if he is, why doesn't she say it? That's very valid in light of the performative cosplaying. Still waiting since 2020 for someone to prove she isn't only "Black" when it's votes/politics.

CBalla

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Make up your mind. First I'm making excuses about cacs doing shyt and later I'm slurping them.

What is it?
Go to your room and come up with another excuse

you no better than the young black people you shyt on

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
This is all I see in his words. He doesn't claim African heritage, just "Jamaican". If he is, maybe he is the self-hating type. He always reps that Irish, though. :francis:

Even if he is, why doesn't she say it? That's very valid in light of the performative cosplaying. Still waiting since 2020 for someone to prove she isn't only "Black" when it's votes/politics.
Breh she's mixed, half black and indian. Not sure if you know this but this country has defined people mixed with black, as black for decades. It's cool if you don't agree with it but you know that's the truth. Is she coming out now screaming she is black and proud? The only people I hear talking about this subject is MAGA and FBA nikkas.