Veteran
Daps

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Ohhh shyt, this means she smoked weed after college while listening to Pac. OMG!!! She is not fit to be president. Call the dogs on her. :damn:
You know damn well that's a cover story. What about shouting out Phife, who she didn't know is dead, or the other video I added calling Pac "greatest rapper alive"? Stop trying to cover for her, you look and sound CRAZY:russ:

Eternally Jaded

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CT/North-east Caribbean American Crew

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
You know damn well that's a cover story. What about shouting out Phife, who she didn't know is dead, or the other video I added calling Pac "greatest rapper alive"? Stop trying to cover for her, you look and sound CRAZY:russ:
I'll be honest breh, none of that shyt matters or is important to me. You are nitpicking like a mafukka. She is running for President, not the damn chief editor of Vibe magazine. Yes politicians over indulge and try to relate to people. fukking news flash.

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
What's your desired endgame breh?

Not who are you voting for but what is your intended end result here?
Right now- Logic'ing this guy and laughing as he tries to mental gymnastic his way out of what he said instead of taking the L and moving on:francis:

In general - Black people making it a business transaction and getting benefits for their votes like everyone else instead of voting for fear, symbolism and emotion.
It's okay, breh. Have a good night.

Eternally Jaded

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CT/North-east Caribbean American Crew
In general - Black people making it a business transaction and getting benefits for their votes like everyone else instead of voting for fear, symbolism and emotion.

It's okay, breh. Have a good night.
Ok, so think about it like this; many of us are voting along certain trends because many of us feel like one of the key benefits of our vote is the reality of not losing ground, politically as a group.

It'd be ideal(and deserved) if we were offered net gains for our votes but many feel that rather than wait for that perfect moment when the platters offering tangibles are laid before us, we should instead work to make sure that we maintain so there's no net loss instead.

I've literally been where you're at right now breh.

I basically didn't vote in 2016, since I didn't want Hilary or Trump.

I wrote in Elizabeth Warren, and it meant nothing as I live in CT and we always go blue.

But tbh, idc about Kamala as a politician, I'm voting for the courts.

A conservative supreme court has no space for black Americans while a liberal court tolerates us.

Our political realities aren't ideal. But they're what we've got atm.

Vote or not as you see fit but breh, you're literally just like a kid doing the armpit fart thing anytime you go into a thread and derail it with the contrarian takes.

It's not enlightenment or novel. It's already known.

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Ok, so think about it like this; many of us are voting along certain trends because many of us feel like one of the key benefits of our vote is the reality of not losing ground, politically as a group.

It'd be ideal(and deserved) if we were offered net gains for our votes but many feel that rather than wait for that perfect moment when the platters offering tangibles are laid before us, we should instead work to make sure that we maintain so there's no net loss instead.

I've literally been where you're at right now breh.

I basically didn't vote in 2016, since I didn't want Hilary or Trump.

I wrote in Elizabeth Warren, and it meant nothing as I live in CT and we always go blue.

But tbh, idc about Kamala as a politician, I'm voting for the courts.

A conservative supreme court has no space for black Americans while a liberal court tolerates us.

Our political realities aren't ideal. But they're what we've got atm.

Vote or not as you see fit but breh, you're literally just like a kid doing the armpit fart thing anytime you go into a thread and derail it with the contrarian takes.

It's not enlightenment or novel. It's already known.
I'm not doing "lesser of two evils". We've done that for 60 years and we're doing worse and worse. People always talk about "holding politicians accountable". This is what that is. Not voting for them. Black people can't afford to out lobby Israel and the corporations, so that's what is left.

To your points, there is zero guarantee that any SC Justices die or retire, so that's a hypothetical at best. Also, I don't want to be "tolerated". The "liberal" government in place now does nothing for Black people, so I am not deluding myself that they are that much better unless they are pressured to by the threat of losing. Kamala (and Biden) are on tape saying they're not doing anything for Black people. I can't support that. Then there is the illegal situation, which is bad for Black America on several fronts. Happening now, as we speak. If Black people could just come together one time and just present a united front like we'll not vote for them and let them fail if they don't come correct, they would be assed out and not have a choice. If these elections are SO critical like they say, why are they still playing games with us instead of breaking bread and making sure they win? I don't like several aspects of another Trump presidency, but the Biden one was ass, too, and Kamala is basically Biden policy wise until she proves otherwise. My vote is for sale, like every other group. Black people are the only group they disrespect like that, and it will never change if we run to vote for them for nothing out of fear.

I've been presented with your argument plenty of times, I'm not satisfied with the status quo, because the status quo is Black people poor and at the bottom. I'm willing to take a short term L if needed for a long term win. I am looking at the last 60 years, and don't want history to keep repeating itself with this weird hold the Democratic Party have over Black people. It's unhealthy. I'd like to be wrong, but I'm not wrong. Our relationship with the DNC is like a battered wife. If she won't leave or call the police, what's stopping him from blacking her eye if some flowers and a sorry will get him back in her bed the next day? We don't even get the flowers :francis:

Anyway, back to what I was doing. Peace. Respect for being civil. We can agree to disagree.

SupaDupaFresh

Superstar
Daps
Donald Trump is racist

so wtf is Judge Brown trying to prove...
culture war bull shyt going on through the internet
really fried peoples critical thinking skills.

that's why dems should of never went to bat hard for the lgbtq clowns

because black people that are socially conservative but financially liberal which must of us are
and the ones that can't see past the culture war psyop can't find a lane to bat for.

So I guess they gonna make excuses for Trump.

Yall need to stop with this lie. We have never been cornball c00nservatives fighting for our bosses tax cuts, deregulation of industries, and authoritarian rule over people's lives, freedoms and liberty. We have always been a egalitarian voting bloc pushing for progress, change, and tolerance for all. And thats something to be proud of. I don't know why some of yall insist on this romantic view of "social" conservatism.

Not everyone is some borderline genocidal contrarian "FBA" weirdo taking all their political cues from racist conservatives. Being heterosexual, having a wife and kids, and identifying as a Christian doesn't make you "socially conservative." Being liberal doesnt require you to be gay. The average "liberal" checks all these boxes. In fact it is because we identify so much with Christianity that we are liberal. Same reason the Jewish community is largely liberal. Because anyone who truly believes in the Bible--as black people largely due--also believes in equality, tolerance, civil rights, and most especially helping the poor. White Christian "conservatives" only co-opted Christianity and "family" in the 70s and 80s to virtue signal their white power, pro billionaires agendas. It has nothing to do with being "conservative."

Literally the ONLY part of modern liberalism barbershop babble single-issue retardos got a problem with is gay rights. Other than that we are and always will be to the left of society.

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Donald Trump is racist

so wtf is Judge Brown trying to prove...
culture war bull shyt going on through the internet
really fried peoples critical thinking skills.

that's why dems should of never went to bat hard for the lgbtq clowns

because black people that are socially conservative but financially liberal which must of us are
and the ones that can't see past the culture war psyop can't find a lane to bat for.

So I guess they gonna make excuses for Trump.
why is it the democrats fault?

so let people make whatever laws they want targeting a group because it isnt you?