Judge Joe Brown goes off on blacc ppl who call Trump racist

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
its stupid as fukk to try to explain your black experience to doubters. I am a light skin male, who have two black parents and I grew up in fukking S.C. I would never try to justify my background or heritage to no fukking body and neither should she. The whole argument is dumb as fukk. Bu bu but did you eat soul food growing up? Dumb shyt
Again, it's the cringe Sistah Gurl shyt she pulls. She brought it on herself.

LadyJ2

Superstar
Daps
its stupid as fukk to try to explain your black experience to doubters. I am a light skin male, who have two black parents and I grew up in fukking S.C. I would never try to justify my background or heritage to no fukking body and neither should she. The whole argument is dumb as fukk. Bu bu but did you eat soul food growing up? Dumb shyt
It isn’t “stupid as fukk” when you are trying to win an election. Elections are won on margins.

This interview was 5 years ago I guarantee she would not give this answer today. She needs to come up with a more mature answer. Obama did and not once did he ever put the responsibility on the voter.

Canon

Veteran
Daps
For one, I value things like National security and foreign affairs. Those things have huge implications on trade. I don’t see other countries taking the US seriously. You can say what you want about Trump, the globe wasn’t turned up like this :yeshrug:

Inflation, BRICS being conceived, Russia invading Ukraine, Israel and Hamas, etcetera.

Y’all got it!

Canon

Veteran
Daps
Link him saying he's Black/African. Hell, link HER saying she's Black out of her own mouth. She let's you all infer it and crash out. Has she ever said the words? She's said she's Indian a million times.

Here's her Kwanzaa videos. ZERO mention of her being Black.

See how easy and naturally she said it? How come Kamala didn't?:jbhmm:

Trump called her out for not being Black until convenient, here she is in front of the Black Boule Sorority folks, who would have caught the holy ghost and blew the roof of if she said she was. Called herself "1st woman VP", not "1st Black woman VP". Their whole play is "all Trump does is lie", so why not say "I've always been Black" and shut all that down?:patrice: That was a softball. A layup. She snapped back at him, but didn't deny his accusations of cosplaying. Make that make sense.

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Daps
sick of these old c00ns.

fossils like this didn’t do shyt for our people, and now that he’s on the verge of shuffling off to hell, he wants to run interference for a nazi whose presidency will spell the end of our community.

:scust:

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
For one, I value things like National security and foreign affairs. Those things have huge implications on trade. I don’t see other countries taking the US seriously. You can say what you want about Trump, the globe wasn’t turned up like this :yeshrug:

Inflation, BRICS being conceived, Russia invading Ukraine, Israel and Hamas, etcetera.

Y’all got it!
The whole "Trump is a peacenik" narrative is only believed by the most ignorant. Trump withdrew from the Iran nuclear deal brokered by the Obama administration, sending the region into further turmoil. He ordered the assassination of Qassem Soleimani, head of Iran's Quds Force. He officially recognized Jerusalem as the capital of Israel and moved the US embassy there, marking the end of any chance for a Palestinian state and further inflaming tensions in the region. He backed Israel's shadow war in Syria, threatened to invade Venezuela, and empowered Putin's aspirations for a return of a Soviet Empire. If you think things were fine under him, then you weren't paying attention.

CodeBlaMeVi

I love not to know so I can know more...
Supporter
Daps
The whole "Trump is a peacenik" narrative is only believed by the most ignorant. Trump withdrew from the Iran nuclear deal brokered by the Obama administration, sending the region into further turmoil. He ordered the assassination of Qassem Soleimani, head of Iran's Quds Force. He officially recognized Jerusalem as the capital of Israel and moved the US embassy there, marking the end of any chance for a Palestinian state and further inflaming tensions in the region. He backed Israel's shadow war in Syria, threatened to invade Venezuela, and empowered Putin's aspirations for a return of a Soviet Empire. If you think things were fine under him, then you weren't paying attention.
He did all that and nothing much happened until Biden came in is my point.