Judge Joe Brown goes off on blacc ppl who call Trump racist

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
nyc rebel typa dudes gonna be wondering why young people dont see them as worth following for a long time :russ:

go worship them cacs somewheres else ion respect none of em

Now its gone from me blaming cacs and needing to be accountable to cac worship.

You're just throwing shyt against the wall.

This isn't a real conversation

TEH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Huey was apart of the silent generation btw

:heh:

man them baby boomers in GENERAL wasnt black panthers, you still tryna educate me on somethin I heard straight from the people that was on the front lines

they
dropped
the
ball
Yep

And

For those who don’t know

The silent generation are the parents of older gen x, not boomers.

CBalla

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
jews to this DAYS gettin shyt signed and real tangibles for some shyt that didnt even happen here

bill pulled out a saxophone and impressed you nikkas

and you think young people supposed to follow you? well shyt maybe they are, cuz yall both c00ning :umad:

CBalla

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Yep

And

For those who don’t know

The silent generation are the parents of older gen x, not boomers.
nah ngl they parents of baby boomers, both my parents baby boomers

that generation wasnt really on that typa time like the silent generation

silent generation youngest folks was 20 in 65

NYC Rebel

Daps
jews to this DAYS gettin shyt signed and real tangibles for some shyt that didnt even happen here
Jews also fell under the white fold, hid their names and who they are to get there. Since when could a Wesley Snipes negro have that ability?

Buckeye Fever

YOU WILL ALL HAIL TO THE VICTORS!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hip-Hop Since '79
All in support of an orange fukk who doesn’t give two fukks about you.

Here you are doing the work to distract us from Project 2025 coming into fruition
Man, I swear I been thinking about that project 2025 junk. And we all know who that will hurt the most

TEH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
nah ngl they parents of baby boomers, both my parents baby boomers

that generation wasnt really on that typa time like the silent generation

I have older silent gen family (most died) but their kids are both boomers and gen x. Those born in the late 40’s have Gen x kids

Silent Gen parents are greatest Generation

Older boomers parents are greatest Gen also …

CBalla

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Jews also fell under the white fold, hid their names and who they are to get there. Since when could a Wesley Snipes negro have that ability?
excuse making
ONCE AGAIN

“i wonder why young folks dont see us as leaders”

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Ok, link him saying that.
Link him saying he's Black/African. Hell, link HER saying she's Black out of her own mouth. She let's you all infer it and crash out. Has she ever said the words? She's said she's Indian a million times.

Here's her Kwanzaa videos. ZERO mention of her being Black.

See how easy and naturally she said it? How come Kamala didn't?:jbhmm:

Trump called her out for not being Black until convenient, here she is in front of the Black Boule Sorority folks, who would have caught the holy ghost and blew the roof of if she said she was. Called herself "1st woman VP", not "1st Black woman VP". Their whole play is "all Trump does is lie", so why not say "I've always been Black" and shut all that down?:patrice: That was a softball. A layup. She snapped back at him, but didn't deny his accusations of cosplaying. Make that make sense.

yung Herbie Hancock

Funkadelic Parliament
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
Huey was apart of the silent generation btw

:heh:

man them baby boomers in GENERAL wasnt black panthers, you still tryna educate me on somethin I heard straight from the people that was on the front lines

they
dropped
the
ball
huey was born in 1942. That's baby boomers breh. Baby boomers were bron during the 1940s and 1950s. Silent generation are those who went through WW1 and WW2. what are you talking about :dead: ? That's why they're called the silent generaiton breh.Same goes for you @TEH , what made yall think silent generation were born during the 1940s?

CBalla

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
nyc rebel one of them typa dudes that will make any excuse for a cac in power

but let a nikka at the local burger spot get his order wrong :heh: :usure:

“brothas” will make any excuse for a cac in power as long as they claim democrat and step foot in a black church every 4 years

CBalla

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
huey was born in 1942. That's baby boomers breh. Baby boomers were bron during the 1940s and 1950s. Silent generation are those who went through WW1 and WW2. what are you talking about :dead: ? That's why they're called the silent generaiton breh.
The Silent Generation – born 1925-1945. The Baby Boomer Generation – born 1946-1964. Generation X – born 1965-1979.

yung Herbie Hancock

Funkadelic Parliament
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
The Silent Generation – born 1925-1945. The Baby Boomer Generation – born 1946-1964. Generation X – born 1965-1979.
So huey is a few years away from being a boomer? Wasnt Huey one of the older members of the panthers? So my point that the panthers were mostly baby boomers is still true.

NYC Rebel

Daps
excuse making
ONCE AGAIN

“i wonder why young folks dont see us as leaders”
IMG-3984.jpg

I am holding an entire book on the study of it and here you are turning all 362 pages of this book written by a Jew on her own history and how it defines race in this country and its you summed it up to a simple label called “excuses.”

The conclusion I long ago come to is that people like you don’t generally care enough about Black people or these other groups to read on them. Reading is something you’re likely allergic to because you still haven’t brought up project 2025.

CBalla

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
So huey is a few years away from being a boomer? Wasnt Huey one of the older members of the panthers? So my point that the panthers were mostly baby boomers is still true.
Eldridge and Bobby was older than Huey

can we please stop :dead:

them folks wasnt the ones mainly on the front lines, that comes directly from people who was bruh