Judge Joe Brown goes off on blacc ppl who call Trump racist

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
make excuses
Cut the bullshyt. The crack era that the crime bill was responding to was started by Ronald Reagan.

Jobs that started going overseas was started by Ronald Reagan.

60% of the policies and project 2025 was started by the writers of policy in the Reagan administration.

You’re talking points are empty barrel bullshyt

CBalla

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Cut the bullshyt. The crack era that the crime bill was responding to was started by Ronald Reagan.

Jobs that started going overseas was started by Ronald Reagan.

60% of the policies and project 2025 was started by the writers of policy in the Reagan administration.

You’re talking points are empty barrel bullshyt
Point the finger instead of take responsibility brehs

Be the whole president and blame another man why you couldnt take corrective action brehs

yung Herbie Hancock

Funkadelic Parliament
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California

Be the whole president and blame another man why you couldnt take corrective action brehs
I gotta agree with @NYC Rebel here. I cut gen X some slack since they were LITERALLY crack babies. They had the full weight of reagonomics against them. The 1980s was a time of immense change in black america (for the worse) as many factory jobs started being shipped to China, which had just opened up to the west again. On top of that their elders who had been in vietnam during the 60s and 70s couldnt find work, so the heron from vietnam they brought back with them spread and started the drug economy of today.

NYC Rebel

Daps

You don’t seem to be the type who can speak on policy and it’s actual impact on a collective. It was Ronald Reagan’s policies to fund an illegal war by allowing crack cocaine to flow into our neighborhoods.

FACT

it was during Ronald Reagan’s tenure that jobs, which you brought up, started going overseas.

FACTS

It was Ronald Reagan’s policies were at the time when he came into office CEOs only made 11% more than the average worker in that wealth gap increased to 700% by the time he left office and the wealth gap between the rich in the middle class exploded.

FACTS

you want to avoid talking about how the authors of Ronald Reagan’s policies are the same authors of Project 2025 and think bringing up someone’s Indian ancestry has the same weight.

I don’t give a fukk about your responsibility labeling. You don’t know shyt. All you know is tearing down the past generation and pasting labels.
So you can stick that accountability bullshyt up your ass

CBalla

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I gotta agree with @NYC Rebel here. I cut gen X some slack since they were LITERALLY crack babies. They had the full weight of reagonomics against them. The 1980s was a time of immense change in black america (for the worse) as many factory jobs started being shipped to China, which had just opened up to the west again. On top of that their elders who had been in vietnam during the 60s and 70s couldnt find work, so the heron from vietnam they brought back with them spread and started the drug economy of today.
im not cuttin no cac president no slack on horrible policy or leadership decisions

black people will whine about cacs in power being abysmal and unqualified one minute and then use any excuse in the book for the most powerful people in the world all because they claim to be democrats and carry hot sauce in their purse and go to a black church every 4 years

NYC Rebel

Daps

Bro… The music teacher in my public school taught me the violin when I was in public school graduated with the musicology degree from NYU. By the time, my sister got into my same grade, that same teacher was working behind the concierge desk at the Brooklyn Museum across the street from me because that bytch ass president Ronald Reagan cut school funding.

People have no idea of the transformation, negative one, that my generation fukking witnessed. And they want to give us shyt?

yung Herbie Hancock

Funkadelic Parliament
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
if younger black people not following the lead of older black people

maybe yall wasnt leading shyt all along :jbhmm:

maybe yall not really much to follow :ehh:

maybe they see you not worth listening to :wow:
NAH I disagree. The Silent generation was the greatest black generation. They went through the great depression, the KKK resurgence of the 1910s and 1920s as well as WW1 and WW2. Despite all of this silent generation gave us funk, soul, art, harlem renaissance etc.
Silent generation kickstarted the black middle class during the 1950s. Then came the baby boomers. Baby boomers were kids during the civil rights era. They were the ones doing sit ins and having attack dogs sent after them. They, along with silent generation, resulted in a successful civil rights era. Baby boomers sadly had to go against the FBI during the black panthers/BLA era. Then comes the Gen X who had to deal with the crack era, 1980s reaganomics etc.
Millenials grew up privilaged and completely cut the cord. These are the Cynghia Gs, Paris Milans etc.
Millenials started the heavy kooking that you see today tbh. Then gen Z came in and dealt the final blow. They not even black fr. Me personally I'm an older gen Z. Im somewhere between gen Z and Millenial, so I am familiar with both.
edit: the reconstruction era generation was the greatest generation.

CBalla

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
*excuses for cacs to escape criticism*
i know i know
them cacs call us superpredators and now you on a forum tryna wonder why young black people dont want to follow your lead

:heh:

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Nah breh, most of these Gen Z kids are not truly in tune.

Talk to someone black under 21. It's no big deal to them that Obama became president. They literally don't see it aa a big deal.
Not like he did shyt for us. He's probably a god to the Rainbow Squad.
So her father and his afro is just indian and irish? :russ:
That's what HE said. You calling him a liar on his own lineage?:yeshrug:

NYC Rebel

Daps
im not cuttin no cac president no slack on horrible policy or leadership decisions
Yet you have yet to make a single point around the differences in policy between Harris and Trump while in here all the while insulting the previous generation thinking they only voted for Bill Clinton because he played a sax. Thinking they were in the wrong for wanting someone to do something to deal with a crack era Ronald Reagan allowed to happen and the authors of hus policies being the main author of Mr. orange stain policies we see in Project 2025, which you continue to avoid speaking on. And you have the nerve to pretend that you give a fukk about policy. If you don’t get the fukk out of here. :camby:

So glad you chose not to deconstruct what I said point by point opting to turn into a P-touch label machine. That’s all you have to offer.

yung Herbie Hancock

Funkadelic Parliament
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California

black people will whine about cacs in power being abysmal and unqualified one minute and then use any excuse in the book for the most powerful people in the world all because they claim to be democrats and carry hot sauce in their purse and go to a black church every 4 years
Bruh I dont think you get it. The 1980s was unique in the sense that Reagan would've been executed for all the shyt he did as president had he been president of any other country.1980s is when the tax code got permanently changed. I dont think you really get it bruh. America changed forever during the 1980s, that's when neoliberalism and trickle down economics really became a thing. You never asked yourself why black kids stopped playing music instruments all of a sudden? Up until that point jazz was our de facto culture and lingua franca in a way. Never asked yourself why hiphop is more or less just sampled jazz?

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Bruh I dont think you get it. The 1980s was unique in the sense that Reagan would've been executed for all the shyt he did as president had he been president of any other country.1980s is when the tax code got permanently changed. I dont think you really get it bruh. America changed forever during the 1980s, that's when neoliberalism and trickle down economics really became a thing. You never asked yourself why black kids stopped playing music instruments all of a sudden? Up until that point jazz was our de facto culture and lingua franca in a way. Never asked yourself why hiphop is more or less just sampled jazz?
More like sampled Funk and James Brown/Soul, but I see where you were going with it. You have a point.

yung Herbie Hancock

Funkadelic Parliament
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
Bro… The music teacher in my public school taught me the violin when I was in public school graduated with the musicology degree from NYU. By the time, my sister got into my same grade, that same teacher was working behind the concierge desk at the Brooklyn Museum across the street from me because that bytch ass president Ronald Reagan cut school funding.

People have no idea of the transformation, negative one, that my generation fukking witnessed. And they want to give us shyt?
Reagan really cut black folks from access to capital in a major way. The effects are still being felt today. Clowns never ask themsleves why violence really skyrocketed during the 1980s and why it was the crack era? There's a reason for that. On top of that ships were getting shipped overseas as China started deveoping manufacturing capacity.

CBalla

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
NAH I disagree. The Silent generation was the greatest black generation. They went through the great depression, the KKK resurgence of the 1910s and 1920s as well as WW1 and WW2. Despite all of this silent generation gave us funk, soul, art, harlem renaissance etc.
Silent generation kickstarted the black middle class during the 1950s. Then came the baby boomers. Baby boomers were kids during the civil rights era. They were the ones doing sit ins and having attack dogs sent after them. They, along with silent generation, resulted in a successful civil rights era. Baby boomers sadly had to go against the FBI during the black panthers/BLA era. Then comes the Gen X who had to deal with the crack era, 1980s reaganomics etc.
Millenials grew up privilaged and completely cut the cord. These are the Cynghia Gs, Paris Milans etc.
Millenials started the heavy kooking that you see today tbh. Then gen Z came in and dealt the final blow. They not even black fr. Me personally I'm an older gen Z. Im somewhere between gen Z and Millenial, so I am familiar with both.
majority of them baby boomers wasnt doin none of that shyt, it was their parents born around the time MLK was born that was really ridin :heh:

baby boomer generation BLEW the work that the elders put in, and that came straight from the mouth of my elders that actually was on the front lines

baby boomers was shootin heroin, smokin n sellin crack, hittin up freak-nic, and flushing all the hard work that the real elders put in down the drain

then turned around and call bill clinton the first black president:heh: