Judge Joe Brown goes off on blacc ppl who call Trump racist

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
I’m glad some of these older black folks are dying out. Kissing the white man’s ass has always been their MO and they hate that younger black people are not kissing these crackas asses no more.
Nah breh, most of these Gen Z kids are not truly in tune.

Talk to someone black under 21. It's no big deal to them that Obama became president. They literally don't see it aa a big deal.

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
Did Kamala mentioning any policy in Atlanta?
Who gives a fukk about it being said THERE? Trump doesn't have to say shyt but we know his policies are tied to 38 former members of his team.

So fukk all this identity politics pivoting. It doesn't mean shyt. Speak policy or shut the fukk up. Defend Trump's policies. Speak on Project 2025.

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
I’m glad some of these older black folks are dying out. Kissing the white man’s ass has always been their MO and they hate that younger black people are not kissing these crackas asses no more.
Negro you’d be using the back entrance to enter restaurants and stores and completely banned from other ones if it wasn’t for “some of these older Black folks”.

What I will say is, it’s clear many of y’all’s parents didn’t keep it 💯 about how fukked this society was and the strides that were made each generation.

As the old folks say- you smelling yourself.

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Did Kamala mentioning any policy in Atlanta? According to reports, she did not.

So, here is my pledge to you. As president, I will bring back the border security bill that Donald Trump killed, and I will sign it into law and show Donald Trump what real leadership looks like.
And when we win this election, here’s what we’re going to do about it.

On day one, I will take on price gouging and bring down costs.

We will ban more of those hidden fees and surprise late charges that banks and other companies use to pad their profits.

We will take on corporate landlords and cap unfair rent increases.

And we will take on Big Pharma to cap prescription drug costs for all Americans.

Our plan will lower costs and save many middle-class families thousands of dollars a year. But Donald Trump has a different plan in mind, one that would raise prices on middle-class families. Just look at his Project 2025 agenda.
And so, we, who believe in the sacred freedom to vote, will finally pass the Freedom to Vote Act and the John Lewis Voting Rights Advancement Act.

We, who believe in the freedom to live safe from gun violence, will finally pass universal background checks, red flag laws, and an assault weapons ban

We, who believe in reproductive freedom will stop Donald Trump’s extreme abortion bans. And when Congress passes a law to restore reproductive freedoms as president of the United States, I will sign it into law.

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
Trump administration really offered all the pro black media a bag to c00n like this.they consistently attack the Democrats in the disguise of " well they receive free votes" its shameless and obvious what they're doing.

DatLBCGuy562

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ESLBC/21st & Locust
Fucc this old, senile c00n and any so called Black man with his mentality. These nikkas will defend their white Massa over their own people. Stephen from Django ass nikka :scust: Glad when all these old, outta touch c00ns are worm food…what is it with Black men, as they start aging, going from strong, militant minds, turning into docile fakkitsfor white supremacists? :francis: ice cube, Tariq Nasheed, and this old fool, just to name a few. These nikkas are embarrassing. Can’t find any common ground with the one party who is at least TRYING to be progressive for your people, but quick to defend and find alliance with the racist ass, good ole boy GOP who has made it CLEAR they don’t like you and ain’t giving you shyt. But yeah. Keep criticizing the democrats. Ole contrarian to be contrarian ass nikkas :snoop:

Micky Mikey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
If you just look at gen Z, black America doesnt exist. A lot of the black gen Z are actually perfectly fine with white nationalism as long as they get a spot in it. This is going to bite them in the ass 20 years from now, because a lot of them will be left holding the bag in American style favelas (just like what happened to the black brazilians).
This is the ultimate outcome. No amount of c00ning, turning the other cheek, and burying their heads in their phones will insulate them from white supremacy. They will learn this the hard way. And if things get bad enough they'll have no choice but to fight and reclaim all the rights and civil liberties that previous generations marched and died for. I do have slight hope for us Millennials though. I think many of us will carry the torch. A lot of us are just burnt out and checked out though.

And Gen X black folks are just nowhere to be found quite frankly. Its almost like they don't exist and it shows because they're the ones raising Gen Z. And Gen Z has almost no conception of black pride and unity.

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
This is the ultimate outcome. No amount of c00ning, turning the other cheek, and burying their heads in their phones will insulate them from white supremacy. They will learn this the hard way. And if things get bad enough they'll have no choice but to fight and reclaim all the rights and civil liberties that previous generations marched and died for. I do have slight hope for us Millennials though. I think many of us will carry the torch. A lot of us are just burnt out and checked out though.

And Gen X black folks are just nowhere to be found quite frankly. Its almost like they don't exist and it shows because they're the ones raising Gen Z. And Gen Z has almost no conception of black pride and unity.
It’s because we are raising our kids and taking care of our baby boomer parents. And who could we learn from in raising Gen z kids in THIS digital age? Who prior to us are experienced with it that we could look up to for advice? Do you think my mom could tell me about how to raise kids in this age? This is a completely new space of parenting that our parents can not help us with. And we are fukking tired. I just came back from my third funeral in a less than a month for another one of my mother friends. My son is going into college while I’m adding my mother to my monthly expenses. I’m tired and so is most of Gen X.

Last edited:

CodeBlaMeVi

I love not to know so I can know more...
Supporter
Daps
It's funny as fukk how you both side nikkas tryna cancel her father out just to fit your narrative. :russ:
Her own father said he “not like us”. Tf are you talking about? He’s Indian and Irish. He’s a descendant of slave owners on the island of jamaica.

yung Herbie Hancock

Funkadelic Parliament
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California

I disagree with the bolded. Arent Cynthia G , paris milan and all those folks Millenials? If you look at Brazil and the current "pro black push" they have, you'll realize that it's mostly mixed raced Brazilians stuck in favelas begging white society to FINALLY give them whats due. Meanwhile, those same women chose this dynamic when they thought divesting in the 1900s would save them (no it wasnt rape in Brazil, it was voluntary blaqueminto).