Judge Joe Brown goes off on blacc ppl who call Trump racist

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
I gotta agree with @NYC Rebel here. I cut gen X some slack since they were LITERALLY crack babies. They had the full weight of reagonomics against them. The 1980s was a time of immense change in black america (for the worse) as many factory jobs started being shipped to China, which had just opened up to the west again. On top of that their elders who had been in vietnam during the 60s and 70s couldnt find work, so the heron from vietnam they brought back with them spread and started the drug economy of today.
It was wild coming up in that era with those Vietnam vets. We used to call them Popeye arms because their arms are all so swollen from heroin and this was a time they would try to rob us using hypodermic needles. It was a serious time of immense change.

We went from an era of where A gang of 20 maybe had three or four guns between them. By the mid 80s gang of 20 had at least 100 guns between them. I don’t think what it’s like to actually witness it going from OK to completely bad. that’s what Gen x experienced.

yung Herbie Hancock

Funkadelic Parliament
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
majority of them baby boomers wasnt doin none of that shyt, it was their parents born around the time MLK was born that was really ridin :heh:

baby boomer generation BLEW the work that the elders put in, and that came straight from the mouth of my elders that actually was on the front lines

baby boomers was shootin heroin, smokin n sellin crack, hittin up freak-nic, and flushing all the hard work that the real elders put in down the drain

then turned around and call bill clinton the first black president:heh:
Majority of the black pantehrs were all baby boomers. Same goes for the black liberation army. You dont pay attention to all these black panthers that they finally releasing from prison? They all boomers. I get your gripe with baby boomers, but part of the reason there are as many koons as revolutionaries with them is because they're the first generation where the government really did a "divide and conquer". basically they offered some baby boomers middle class status in exchange for ignoring the plight of inner city black americans. You familiar with this article? That's clarance Thomas generation. They got offered affirmative action at elite institutions in exchange for dropping radicalism. Angela Davis is another one.

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
majority of them baby boomers wasnt doin none of that shyt, it was their parents born around the time MLK was born that was really ridin :heh:

baby boomer generation BLEW the work that the elders put in, and that came straight from the mouth of my elders that actually was on the front lines

baby boomers was shootin heroin, smokin n sellin crack, hittin up freak-nic, and flushing all the hard work that the real elders put in down the drain

then turned around and call bill clinton the first black president:heh:
Don't forget fukking PAWGs:francis:

Afro

Student of life
Supporter
Daps
I do have slight hope for us Millennials though. I think many of us will carry the torch. A lot of us are just burnt out and checked out though.

We are dealing with aging out parents and/or children in an expensive ass, divided ass world right now.

Way too much shyt in the home to be trying to save the world again.

Before, there were enough people to fight.

Now? At best, someone will film you crashing out.

CBalla

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Majority of the black pantehrs were all baby boomers. Same goes for the black liberation army. You dont pay attention to all these black panthers that they finally releasing from prison? They all boomers. I get your gripe with baby boomers, but part of the reason there are as many koons as revolutionaries with them is because they're the first generation where the government really did a "divide and conquer". basically they offered some baby boomers middle class status in exchange for ignoring the plight of inner city black americans. You familiar with this article? That's clarance Thomas generation. They got offered affirmative action at elite institutions in exchange for dropping radicalism. Angela Davis is another one.
mlk and rosa parks wasnt baby boomers

the real work was done by their generation

yall keep telling people they “not paying attention” or “dont know this and that”

i just stated, from the mouths of my black elders who was on the front lines and are 85+ years old

the generation after them did NOT keep up the fight

and its a lotta nikkas in this forum rn thats blaming the young generation coming at em sideways but sittin there pondering why they dont wanna follow yall 25-45 year old nikkas
:heh:

CBalla

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Don't forget fukking PAWGs:francis:
man listennnn

they was focused on all the glitter

and now we got nikkas in this thread claiming pro black this and that but making excuse for a white cac that had a white wife that called us superpredators and tried to appeal to us by claiming she carried hot sauce in her pocket

but wanna sit there and act so fukkin confused as to why young black people are
1 c00ns
2 not following their lead

shyt now that i look at it, maybe they are following yall lead, and you dont like the reflection in the mirror

yung Herbie Hancock

Funkadelic Parliament
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
mlk and rosa parks wasnt baby boomers

the real work was done by their generation

yall keep telling people they “not paying attention” or “dont know this and that”

i just stated, from the mouths of my black elders who was on the front lines and are 85+ years old

the generation after them did NOT keep up the fight

and its a lotta nikkas in this forum rn thats blaming the young generation coming at em sideways but sittin there pondering why they dont wanna follow yall 25-45 year old nikkas
Black panthers and black liberation army were still boomers. I pointed out that boomers had both koons and revolutionaries as they were the first generation where the government was willing to accept a few in exchange for throwing the rest of us under the bus. Hence that magazine I just showed you from the 1980s. Millenials didnt have no panthers. neither do gen z. Just gender wars, wenching, and koonin. Brazil style

CBalla

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Black panthers and black liberation army were still boomers. I pointed out that boomers had both koons and revolutionaries as they were the first generation where the government was willing to accept a few in exchange for throwing the rest of us under the bus. Hence that magazine I just showed you from the 1980s. Millenials didnt have no panthers. neither do gen z. Just gender wars, wenching, and koonin. Brazil style
Huey was apart of the silent generation btw

man them baby boomers in GENERAL wasnt black panthers, you still tryna educate me on somethin I heard straight from the people that was on the front lines

they
dropped
the
ball

CBalla

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
nyc rebel typa dudes gonna be wondering why young people dont see them as worth following for a long time :russ:

go worship them cacs somewheres else ion respect none of em

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
Huey wasnt even a baby boomer

go slurp up Bill clinton somewheres else :heh:
You don’t seem to be the type who can speak on policy and it’s actual impact on a collective. It was Ronald Reagan’s policies to fund an illegal war by allowing crack cocaine to flow into our neighborhoods.

FACT

it was during Ronald Reagan’s tenure that jobs, which you brought up, started going overseas.

FACTS

It was Ronald Reagan’s policies were at the time when he came into office CEOs only made 11% more than the average worker in that wealth gap increased to 700% by the time he left office and the wealth gap between the rich in the middle class exploded.

FACTS

you want to avoid talking about how the authors of Ronald Reagan’s policies are the same authors of Project 2025 and think bringing up someone’s Indian ancestry has the same weight.

I don’t give a fukk about your responsibility labeling. You don’t know shyt. All you know is tearing down the past generation and pasting labels.