Judge Joe Brown goes off on blacc ppl who call Trump racist

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
Facts. I worry about black America once baby boomers die out.
This shyt is scary, bro. I’m Gen X and I so much relied on older black Americans as a source of resistance because no group in this world, outside of South Africans, have been on the front lines facing the most racist group of whites on this planet on a daily basis than older Black Americans.

They knew who our enemies are.

Myself as one born Africans LONG AGO recognized having them was a blessing. Their proximity to the bullshyt made them my greatest source of understanding how racism operates on a local and global scale because of their lived in experiences.

So many of them are leaving now, and I am dead ass scared, not because of knowing the responsibility that now falls on my generation because they passed on a lot of great wisdom, but to no longer having them to look up to hear it firsthand. That’s why I can never shyt on them even with their mistakes like this elder fukkboy Joe Brown. I just can’t.

CBalla

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Facts. I worry about black America once baby boomers die out.
the same baby boomers that were running around claiming Bill Clinton was the first black president cuz he played a saxophone:heh:

NYC Rebel

Daps
Her own father said he “not like us”. Tf are you talking about? He’s Indian and Irish. He’s a descendant of slave owners on the island of jamaica.
This Motherfukker wants this distractive identity politics bullshyt to so badly mean more to us than the evil that is project 2025.

If you don’t get the fukk out of here with that bullshyt :camby:

Micky Mikey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
It’s because we are raising our kids and taking care of our baby boomer parents. And who could we learn from in raising Gen z kids in THIS digital age? Who prior to us are experienced with it that we could look up to for advice? Do you think my mom could tell me about how to raise kids in this age? This is a completely new space parenting that our parents could not help us with. And we are fukking tired. I just came back from my third funeral in a less than a month another one of my mother friends. My son is going into college while I’m adding my mother to my monthly expenses. I’m tired and so is most of Gen X.
Yeah that's true. None of us have a blueprint on how to navigate raising children in this social media era. Its a new world that none of us were prepared for.
As much as I have my gripes with the black church I'm starting to understand why it was such a staple in our community. It kept us grounded and rooted. I think we'd be in a much better place collectively if the black church was still going strong.

NYC Rebel

Daps
Yeah that's true. None of us have a blueprint on how to navigate raising children in this social media era. Its a new world that none of us were prepared for.
As much as I have my gripes with the black church I'm starting to understand why it was such a staple in our community. It kept us grounded and rooted. I think we'd be in a much better place collectively if the black church was still going strong.
My dude… My mom still thinks you could walk up into an office and try to get a job interview. :mjlol:

Micky Mikey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
the same baby boomers that were running around claiming Bill Clinton was the first black president cuz he played a saxophone:heh:
I will take black baby boomers calling Clinton our first black president anyday over Gen Z engaging in silly social media games and apologizing to white racists for being black.

NYC Rebel

Daps
You’re saying everything except that it is a lie. Kamala qualifies by definition as a bed wench but :yeshrug: .

She’s not above reproach.
And what the fukk are her policy saying compared to project 2025 policies?

That’s the nuts and bolts and shyt not this identity politics distractive bullshyt you badly want people to pay attention to. That’s some fukk boy shyt you’re on.

Micky Mikey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This shyt is scary, bro. I’m Gen X and I so much relied on older black Americans as a source of resistance because no group in this world, outside of South Africans, have been on the front lines facing the most racist group of whites on this planet on a daily basis than older Black Americans.

Myself as one born Africans LONG AGO recognized having them was a blessing. Their proximity to the bullshyt made them my greatest source of understanding how racism operates on a local and global scale because of their lived in experiences.

So many of them are leaving now, and I am dead ass scared, not because of knowing the responsibility that now falls on my generation because they passed on a lot of great wisdom, but to no longer having them to look up to hear it firsthand. That’s why I can never shyt on them even with their mistakes like this elder fukkboy Joe Brown. I just can’t.
They are the generation that came right after the civil rights generation (the Silent Generation) and still have a degree of wisdom. They understand the importance civics and keeping the worse elements of white supremacy at bay. And for better or for worse this has meant loyalty to the Democrat party.

Tair

Superstar
Daps
I disagree with the bolded. Arent Cynthia G , paris milan and all those folks Millenials? If you look at Brazil and the current "pro black push" they have, you'll realize that it's mostly mixed raced Brazilians stuck in favelas begging white society to FINALLY give them whats due. Meanwhile, those same women chose this dynamic when they thought divesting in the 1900s would save them (no it wasnt rape in Brazil, it was voluntary blaqueminto).

That's about to happen in America if these technocrats get their way.

Too many buffer groups = choking out of Black (including mixed-Black here) populations. Happens everywhere. Negroes too blind to see though.

:francis:

NYC Rebel

Daps
yea those crime bills + sending jobs overseas surely did our community some good :heh:
They made the mistake of defending the crime bill as 55% of them were supportive of it. And I’m not going to blame them because I knew the hell that the crack era did to us. I live through that shyt. I saw BB turn into drug dealers. And guess whose policies created the crack era? Reagan who financed it and whose Policies make up 60% of what is currently in project 2025.

It was Reagan’s policies that started sending jobs overseas.
Your simpleton “cLinTon CRImE bILL” shyt aint working here.

The crime bill was a REaction to the shyt storm Ronald Reagan created and project 2025 is the 2.0 version of the same policies. So fukk you examining the reaction. I know the action that caused it and hear you are defending the same people who want to restart those actions. fukk outta here, gimp! :camby:

yung Herbie Hancock

Funkadelic Parliament
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California

Another trend I'm noticing is black gen Z being OK with white revisionism of black history. Remember those viral tweets last week that claimed that dude abondoned his wife to marry a white woman? It was mostly black gen Z black women pushing it (despite the fact that a white radfem made the initial tweet). Also, they are helping spread the lie that most slave owners were black men when a lot of those "black" slave owners where white men's mixed kids who inherited his slaves.

CBalla

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
They made the mistake of defending the crime bill as 55% of them were supportive of it. And I’m not going to blame them because I knew the hell that the crack era did to us. I live through that shyt. I saw BB turn into drug dealers. And guess whose policies created the crack era? Reagan who financed it and whose Policies make up 60% of what is currently in project 2025.

The crime bill was a reaction to the shyt storm Ronald Reagan created and project 2025 is the 2.0 version of the same policies. So fukk you examining the reaction. I know the action that caused it and hear you are defending the same people who want to restart those actions. fukk outta here, gimp! :camby:
make excuses for racist cacs with racist policies and older black people who called a racist souther. cac “the first black president” brehs

i could give a fukk what a reaction is, a part of being a great leader is not being reactionary

yung Herbie Hancock

Funkadelic Parliament
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
That's about to happen in America if these technocrats get their way.

Too many buffer groups = choking out of Black (including mixed-Black here) populations. Happens everywhere. Negroes too blind to see though.

:francis:
Yeah basically. But its really nothing we can do, you really just gotta let them learn their lesson. let them divest, let them pursue race science with those white racists. They'll get burned and end up like the mixed population of Brazil. Only then will they learn. But for now, just steer clear and let them do their own thing. Black gen Z refer to the black community as "blackistan" there's no getting to them; gotta isdolate yourself from them and let them make a fool out of themselves.