Judge Joe Brown goes off on blacc ppl who call Trump racist

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
We just witnessed black women shucking and jiving for an Indian woman in Atlanta.

The truth isn’t too much. It’s sufficient.
You're a Trump supporter. Shut the fukk up with that 'shucking and jiving' bullshyt.

Damn black folks can’t support trump publicly? :yeshrug:

1jJs69Q.jpeg

yung Herbie Hancock

Funkadelic Parliament
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
This makes no sense. Let’s not start talcn crazy cuz of a few c00ns

You forget all the race riots ? Meanwhile black culture is literally dying out with gen z cuz they all want to be white
We just witnessed black women shucking and jiving for an Indian woman in Atlanta.
You heard it first from me: we are going to have an incident in the next 5 years where a black gen Z's white boyfriend ends up shooting up a black event and gets exposed as a white nationalist. Come back to this post when it happens. It WILL happen in the next 5 years. I say this as someone who been monitoring some telegram, discord and signal channels that these white nationalists frequent. Its not white women in those spaces with them anymore.... I'll leave it at that.

yung Herbie Hancock

Funkadelic Parliament
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
Facts. I worry about black America once baby boomers die out.
If you just look at gen Z, black America doesnt exist. A lot of the black gen Z are actually perfectly fine with white nationalism as long as they get a spot in it. This is going to bite them in the ass 20 years from now, because a lot of them will be left holding the bag in American style favelas (just like what happened to the black brazilians).

Last edited:

Tair

Superstar
Daps
Facts. I worry about black America once baby boomers die out.

A lot of the baby boomers grew up surrounded by children of slaves or former slaves. They were very connected.

Today, these cats don't understand what 'Black' is, they don't understand how racism/white power works and operates, and they are easily manipulated and distracted.

:francis:

CodeBlaMeVi

I love not to know so I can know more...
Supporter
Daps
The truth isn’t too much. It’s sufficient.

All in support of an orange fukk who doesn’t give two fukks about you.

Here you are doing the work to distract us from Project 2025 coming into fruition
You’re saying everything except that it is a lie. Kamala qualifies by definition as a bed wench but :yeshrug: .

She’s not above reproach.