Jonathan Majors reacts to being replaced by RDJ/Dr. Doom in the MCU

DamienWayne

Superstar
Daps
You can tell he got his wake up call, picking his words very carefully. I believe he was getting a big head in Hollywood he was on a good run and I think was getting too cocky. He has the chops to do a role everyone will love to bring him back tho . Something like another lovecraft . The comic book mainstream shyt is over for now

VertigoKnight

Veteran
Daps
Great actor but he fukked up, badly.

Texting your side chick whilst sitting next to your current chick is beyond wild. :mjlol:

Not giving the same chick who got him fukked up her marching orders the first time he realised she was a drunken party whore.

Trying to rehabilitate her :francis: and save a toxic relationship

Like I said before he had the red carpet express laid out for him. Headlining MCU movies, having Disney buy into the movie 'Magazine Dreams' he was in that was going to get Oscar Noms, but has now had to be buried.

He'll stay acting but his days at the top are over. A what-if career.

Daps
Reppin
St louis
they did the brotha dirty.
he play himself with the cave bytch.
UKVu0t8.gif

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
The doom movie was already scheduled to be made. It aint like Marvel invented it out of their air after what happened to him

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
The doom movie was already scheduled to be made. It aint like Marvel invented it out of their air after what happened to him

its a Kang Dynasty replacement, but it was stated that when the Legal issues came out MCU had talks to fast track Doom (there was already talks and concept art of Doom for BP2).

rabbid

Superstar
Daps
Majors will definitely be back in movies, that's not the point. The point is he's not likely to ever see a payday or opportunity as huge as what's going on now in the MCU. I think DC would be the only saving grace especially given James Gunn got fired by Disney for bullshyt too and returned to put the MCU on his back. It was nothing but flops last year except Guardians 3. But i guess we'll see.

Roid Jones

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Keeps open the possibility that he can return. It would only have been a permanent write off if they actually got somebody else to play Kang. Hopefully in 5 years or so, he has some counseling, after the coming storyline ends, he can return.

Let it go breh it's not happening