Jonathan Majors reacts to being replaced by RDJ/Dr. Doom in the MCU

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Shame cause he was about to get the Russo Bros glow up too smh

Yeah dude killed loki until they made him steve urkel ans dude killed ant man until the late reshoot shytty happy ending. Ant man was just ass, every time Majors was on screen he has you wanting more

Bolzmark

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ATL
Avengers 5 is now called 'Doomsday' instead of 'The Kang Dynasty.' He was written out.
Keeps open the possibility that he can return. It would only have been a permanent write off if they actually got somebody else to play Kang. Hopefully in 5 years or so, he has some counseling, after the coming storyline ends, he can return.

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I mean….

RDJ went to prison, violated his parole, got caught with guns and drugs, but now he’s Disneys sweetheart.

Marvel/Disney also hired Mickey Rourke to act along side RDJ in Iron Man 2. Rourke has also been arrested multiple times, specifically for a DUI and spousal abuse.

There’s no consistency with their judgement. If anyone understands redemption and second changes, it’s Disney. Give Majors a second chance.
Both those guys had their legal issues before the MCU was a thing.

Heretic

GOLDGANG...
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
Ezra Miller has not worked since Flash and that only came out because DC was trying not to abandon what they started/bleed money.

In the short and mid-term Majors is probably doing better than him.

They only released the Flash because of the money they poured into it and it was finished before all that other stuff came out. I think they had already decided to move on before the movie came out but I also think they did it because of Michael Keaton and they already shelved Batwoman, which I think he was in but I'm not sure. If not for him and the possibility of having him do more stuff for DC I think that movie would have been shelved too, but you can't have Keaton in 2 movies and not release either one and expect him to possibly come back for any of the James Gunn films.