Jonathan Majors reacts to being replaced by RDJ/Dr. Doom in the MCU

WaveCapsByOscorp™

2021 Grammy Award Winner
Daps
You can tell he doesn’t wanna deal with that shyt right now.

After that court case, he got a little exposed for no good reason other than the fact that he chose the wrong bytch. I feel like all men have a story or two about a woman that made them get outside of their character. But, for his money to shut off the way it did for what happened and his opportunities to dry up just sets the tone for the rest of his interactions with the industry.

Truth is, they won’t lift him back up even if he did all the “work” and that’s what makes it disgusting. You morally bankrupt individuals signing checks for people, they’d rather you dance.

I feel sorry for him because I understand a little of that betrayal. Thing is, it comes from people you know personally while you have to tolerate the public’s eye and opinions.

I hope he gets another real break.

tuckgod

The high exalted
Bushed
Daps
Lose 80 million dollars for a very mid ass white girl brehs :mjlol:

dsdsdssd-3-1c83d1ff.png

Lose 80 million dollars over scratching your girlfriend brehs :mjlol:

1a009a3e-35a6-4e1b-9d7a-bdbb77e16f17-jpeg.5127191
You think they was giving him the same money as one of their all time favorite cum buckets?

YoNoSe

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:dahell:
That was in 1996 & 1999. Iron Man came out in 2008. He waited a while before Disney

Majors got convicted last April. Y'all ain't even wait a year for him to get a second chance.

Kang is done so he should just focus on other roles. Disney would've kept him if he beat the case but he didn't and they didn't want to deal with those questions. He has no one to blame but himself for hiring lawyers who couldn't beat a misdemeanor when he's the one getting chased in 4K.
:mjlol:

So Majors has to wait a few years for a big acting opportunity because of a misdemeanor conviction? Meanwhile someone can be convicted as a felon and still run for President in the same year. I’m not getting your logic on a waiting period for a second chance.

James Gunn was fired by Marvel, then rehired because of the support/pushback, and then got a big job at DC. Why can’t we support Majors?

RDJ did his dirt along time ago and was pardoned for it, we are all aware of that. The point was redemption. A former addict is now the face of a movie universe owned by a company who caters to kids and family. Is Disney really worried about optics?

To each its own though.

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
Not sure about Ezra Miller but RDJ had to take a lil break from Hollywood, Majors just got convicted in April he probably just needs to let shyt blow over
Money talks at the end of the day and dude is a good actor so eventually someone is going have him in a big movie again. Wonder if he can maybe do some indie stuff in the meantime either financed by himself or someone looking for a breakout movie
nikka was convicted of a parking ticket level crime and they clipped him everywhere. This shyt wouldn't have been any kind of issue in the past but these companies are SO reactionary and don't understand that people forget about that shyt aside from a vocal minority.

Kinguno

The Immortal
Daps
Reppin
New York
He was guilty by even being with her

He was a dumbass to even tie himself down to anyone