Jonathan Majors reacts to being replaced by RDJ/Dr. Doom in the MCU

3rdWorld

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
He's actually one of the lucky pawgers who got caught up..the others got shot or sent to prison.

Roid Jones

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Majors will definitely be back in movies, that's not the point. The point is he's not likely to ever see a payday or opportunity as huge as what's going on now in the MCU. I think DC would be the only saving grace especially given James Gunn got fired by Disney for bullshyt too and returned to put the MCU on his back. It was nothing but flops last year except Guardians 3. But i guess we'll see.

You see it, I have no doubt he will act again but I fear it's over on the scale of MCU. Kang wasn't a one film character he was to tie together an entire phase of content, he will be judged harshly and seen as the sole reason a large scale operation had to be restructured

Last edited:

Roid Jones

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Great actor but he fukked up, badly.

Texting your side chick whilst sitting next to your current chick is beyond wild. :mjlol:

Not giving the same chick who got him fukked up her marching orders the first time he realised she was a drunken party whore.

Trying to rehabilitate her :francis: and save a toxic relationship

Like I said before he had the red carpet express laid out for him. Headlining MCU movies, having Disney buy into the movie 'Magazine Dreams' he was in that was going to get Oscar Noms, but has now had to be buried.

He'll stay acting but his days at the top are over. A what-if career.

This is what angers me, he had next, he REALLY had next :snoop:

Dudes stay chasing white girls and extolling 'crazy pvssy' let this be a cautionary tale

Last edited:

JamesJabdi

Superstar
Daps
When Jonathan Majors heard that RDJ was getting over 80 mill for two movies which he was supposed to be in:
200w.gif

zayk35

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Escondido California
It took RDJ a long time to really bounce back. It's not the same it's a false equivalent and it was a different time. Ppl these days really expect that any dirt you may have on you should bury you. Majors will bounce back soon enough. Too bad slave movies are played out though, cause has such an epic perfect "slave face"

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Not sure about Ezra Miller but RDJ had to take a lil break from Hollywood, Majors just got convicted in April he probably just needs to let shyt blow over
Money talks at the end of the day and dude is a good actor so eventually someone is going have him in a big movie again. Wonder if he can maybe do some indie stuff in the meantime either financed by himself or someone looking for a breakout movie
RDJ did sit for a min.

I think he should as well. Like stay in the gym, out the limelight, sharpen your skills, retool, and when the right role comes around…. Destroy it.

Most people know he was fukked in that case… if he wasn’t so goofy and with the white chick

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
It took RDJ a long time to really bounce back. It's not the same it's a false equivalent and it was a different time. Ppl these days really expect that any dirt you may have on you should bury you. Majors will bounce back soon enough. Too bad slave movies are played out though, cause has such an epic perfect "slave face"
Slave movie probably would be the first movie he would be in

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
For those who don't know, RDJ got put in a box until Ally McBeal. Assuming Majors does right, he can bounce back as long as he doesn't wild out when they bring up his case. Just getting work keeps his profile up enough while he bounces back.

Silver Surfer

Veteran
Daps
For those who don't know, RDJ got put in a box until Ally McBeal. Assuming Majors does right, he can bounce back as long as he doesn't wild out when they bring up his case. Just getting work keeps his profile up enough while he bounces back.

Very true....at the same time RDJ came up pre social media so there is that