Jonathan Majors reacts to being replaced by RDJ/Dr. Doom in the MCU

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
I think he gave a reasonable honest answer. But the interviewer aint shyt for asking him stuff like that while he's still in the middle of a lawsuit with that white bytch. Tryna trigger him.

Sucks that he has to "play nice" with these media people after all the narratives they crafted about him only for that video of him running to pop up at the last damn minute.

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
I wish we got to see the full experience of him as Kang. He was playing multiple variants of the same person so he was really going to show off his acting ability. The only misstep was the main Kang being killed by Antman of all heroes lol
Hate acknowledging when @CHICAGO is right. But he called it at the time.

bro was choosing his words EXTRA carefully lol
:deadrose:

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
If Ant Man got rave reviews and cleared a billion, this wouldn’t even be a debate.

Marvel fukked up by putting Kang in an Ant-Man movie. Then killing him. The variants didn’t mean shyt.

Killing Kang in that movie was like DC killing Zod in MOS.

Majors killed the role and they surrounded him with 💩

YoNoSe

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I mean….

RDJ went to prison, violated his parole, got caught with guns and drugs, but now he’s Disneys sweetheart.

Marvel/Disney also hired Mickey Rourke to act along side RDJ in Iron Man 2. Rourke has also been arrested multiple times, specifically for a DUI and spousal abuse.

There’s no consistency with their judgement. If anyone understands redemption and second changes, it’s Disney. Give Majors a second chance.