Jonathan Majors reacts to being replaced by RDJ/Dr. Doom in the MCU

Sensitive Christian Grey

The Fisher King
Daps
Reppin
Welsh Hills
Not sure about Ezra Miller but RDJ had to take a lil break from Hollywood, Majors just got convicted in April he probably just needs to let shyt blow over
Money talks at the end of the day and dude is a good actor so eventually someone is going have him in a big movie again. Wonder if he can maybe do some indie stuff in the meantime either financed by himself or someone looking for a breakout movie

RDJ always had nepotist ties though itd be easier for him

JoelB

All Praise To TMH
Daps
Reppin
PHI 2 ATL
If Ant Man got rave reviews and cleared a billion, this wouldn’t even be a debate.

Marvel fukked up by putting Kang in an Ant-Man movie. Then killing him. The variants didn’t mean shyt.

Killing Kang in that movie was like DC killing Zod in MOS.

Majors killed the role and they surrounded him with 💩
facts...thats what he should be pissed about. He was dope as Kang but they fumbled his rollout...RDJ didnt take shyt from him

Rhapscallion Démone

♊Dogset Emperor and Sociopathic Socialite ♊
Supporter
Daps
I mean….

RDJ went to prison, violated his parole, got caught with guns and drugs, but now he’s Disneys sweetheart.

Marvel/Disney also hired Mickey Rourke to act along side RDJ in Iron Man 2. Rourke has also been arrested multiple times, specifically for a DUI and spousal abuse.

There’s no consistency with their judgement. If anyone understands redemption and second changes, it’s Disney. Give Majors a second chance.
RDJ also broke Halle Berry's arm on the set of Gothika and basically told her to get over it. JM only stubs an ugly white bytches finger and he has to lose his career

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
I mean….

RDJ went to prison, violated his parole, got caught with guns and drugs, but now he’s Disneys sweetheart.

Marvel/Disney also hired Mickey Rourke to act along side RDJ in Iron Man 2. Rourke has also been arrested multiple times, specifically for a DUI and spousal abuse.

There’s no consistency with their judgement. If anyone understands redemption and second changes, it’s Disney. Give Majors a second chance.

RDJ also broke Halle Berry's arm on the set of Gothika and basically told her to get over it. JM only stubs an ugly white bytches finger and he has to lose his career
agreed.

and we can talk about Josh Brolin:

Arrests​

[edit]
On December 20, 2004, Brolin's wife at the time, Diane Lane, called the police after an altercation with him, and Brolin was arrested on a misdemeanor charge of domestic battery. Lane declined to press charges and the couple's spokesman characterized the incident as a misunderstanding.[57]

On July 12, 2008, Brolin was arrested after an altercation at the Stray Cat Bar in Shreveport, Louisiana, along with actor Jeffrey Wright and five other men who were crew members of W. Brolin was released after posting a cash bond of $334.[58][59] He said to a reporter, "It was nice to be in jail knowing that I hadn't done anything wrong. And it was maddening to be in jail knowing that I hadn't done anything wrong."[22] Charges against all seven men were later dropped by Shreveport prosecutors.[60]

Brolin was arrested for public intoxication on New Year's Day 2013 in Santa Monica, California.[61][62] The remainder of 2013 proved very difficult for him, and Brolin later explained: "Well, it was another turning point. It made me think of a lot of things. My mom dying when I was in my twenties. All the impact that had on me that I hadn't moved past; I was always such a mama's boy. But I realized that I was on a destructive path. I knew that I had to change and mature."[13]
History of beating women, bar fights, and public intoxication. Last arrest was new's year day 2013, Guardians of the Galaxy started filming later on in 2013.

That whole "that was years ago" excuse is flimsy.

Westbama Heartthrob

Irregular Zero
Daps
Reppin
7th District
he wasn't replaced. this is an entirely different character. :rudy:

of course he's gonna beg to play kang again. him not being in all those movies cost him an 8 figure payday. now he living off meagan good paying the bills :francis:
He was replaced breh. They rewrote the whole storyline and script. Why you think the title changed? :mjlol:

ThaBoyBam

You don't respect your jaw!
Daps
Not sure about Ezra Miller but RDJ had to take a lil break from Hollywood, Majors just got convicted in April he probably just needs to let shyt blow over
Money talks at the end of the day and dude is a good actor so eventually someone is going have him in a big movie again. Wonder if he can maybe do some indie stuff in the meantime either financed by himself or someone looking for a breakout movie

pretty much this. every time i forget about the shyt he pops up. 2024 is giving this nikka all this crazy shyt that takes over the air waves and he just can’t lay low.

Vandelay

Waxing Intellectual
Daps
Reppin
Phi Chi Connection
Should've never been dropped for what he was found guilty of. If he plays his cards right, he'll bounce back.

Disney/Marvel moreso didn't like the direction of the phase and used that as a convenient excuse in my opinion. Jeremy Renner was accused and probably DID the exact same shyt if not worse than what Mr. Bojangles did in the middle of a bigger movie run and nothing happened.

It'd be nice if they made him Kang in another film. He doesn't have to be the main guy, but clearly he has thousands of variants that they could pop back in. I like recurring villains. I actually thought he was going to be the Loki to Thanos, Kang to Doom. It would've made sense because they had comic stories that did that.

Shadow

Enjoy your life and loved ones.
Daps
"Jonathan, do you believe it might be racism? Do you believe in racism? Any comments on race in America? Do you own a green book?"

woman-reporter-with-microphone-wants-to-take-interview-and-asks-questions-of-interlocutor-png.png

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
Wesley Snipes was blackballed for tax evasion.

Didn't start getting cast again in hollywood until Eddie Murphy adn Kevin Hart worked with him.

If Johnathan wants back in, he needs to get some friends that other people like working with, to work with him.
If he can get Denzel or somebody to put him in their next film and it doesn't get boycotted, he'll be back
studios are cowards they just don't wanna be the first to take the risk.