Jonathan Major is dating Meagan Good

BlaccSunrise

Superstar
Daps
Usos about to interfere in the Solo/Roman tag championship match, stop them from getting the belts, and rip apart the Bloodline from the inside :wow:

BlaccSunrise

Superstar
Daps
Wrong Thread Uce

:mjlol: meant to respond to this gif
It should be me glazing them tiddies.
giphy.gif

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
Would you date a mixed man?
God damn I hate when ya'll do this dumb shyt. If you have a point, just make the fukking point. You see how I just made the statement in my post? You see how I didn't try to force the person who I was talking to, who wasn't you btw, to make my point for me?

Sorry I hate passive aggressive ass communication. Say it with ya chest. I made a statement about BM who date outside their race. Now you wanna ask me, a woman, about dating mixed men?

Just make whatever boring ass point you're are trying to make instead of asking irrelevant questions on some 'got ya' shyt.

F*ckthemkids

Superstar
Daps
God damn I hate when ya'll do this dumb shyt. If you have a point, just make the fukking point. You see how I just made the statement in my post? You see how I didn't try to force the person who I was talking to, who wasn't you btw, to make my point for me?

Sorry I hate passive aggressive ass communication. Say it with ya chest. I made a statement about BM who date outside their race. Now you wanna ask me, a woman, about dating mixed men?

Just make whatever boring ass point you're are trying to make instead of asking irrelevant questions on some 'got ya' shyt.
So… would you date a mixed man? :sas1:

FluffyEyes

Mrs. Boss Lady
Daps
She’s an idiot if this is true.

Talk about “cleanup woman”
:hhh:

Allegedly put his hands on a white woman and blew up his career and YOU want to be the Black woman coming in behind that?! Lmao

If this is legit I just might believe that pastor ex of hers Smdh
Chile…that is literally insane, but some women think their puss alone gone magically change a man and it ain’t. I also wonder who “leaked” that these 2 were dating. It’s giving PR games.

Dave24

Superstar
Daps

I'm mixed that's why I asked. I wasn't trying to do gotcha shyt with you 🙁🙁

@Magic Mulatto look how she treated me man, damn. I just asked blackpearl a question 🙁🙁

Last edited: