Jonathan Major is dating Meagan Good

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I never said he'll rarely date black women. He just certainly wont be around PRIMARILY just black women though statistically.

And ither women actually approach these dudes also, so you're asking them to reject a bad latina or a bad asian or white chick when it presents itself for militancy sake.

Not happening, only average looking nikkas who dont even have those moments think like that. Black women is those guys primary buyer

I know and seen dudes ignore all other more attractive women of other races in a room, to holler at a 6/10 black girl because deep down he KNOWS he has a better shot with her. But no nikkas are gonna admit this shyt because of ego

sounds like you are possibly projecting.

A 6 outta 10 black girl would be equal or greater to whats considered an 8 or 9 white woman. If black women are actually your preference. If you believe a black woman who is an 8,is the same as a white 8. It means you dont have a preference.

Plus throwing a non black woman some dikk,isnt the same as dating. How can a woman whos not your preference keep your attention long enough to DATE?

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
White billionaires do it all the time. So do Asians and African mutimillianires. They all stick to their own
Guess you aren't familiar with white tech billionaires, many of whom marry Asian women. Can we stop saying weirdo shyt about black people in order to single them out for criticisms that make no sense.

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
God damn I hate when ya'll do this dumb shyt. If you have a point, just make the fukking point. You see how I just made the statement in my post? You see how I didn't try to force the person who I was talking to, who wasn't you btw, to make my point for me?

Sorry I hate passive aggressive ass communication. Say it with ya chest. I made a statement about BM who date outside their race. Now you wanna ask me, a woman, about dating mixed men?

Just make whatever boring ass point you're are trying to make instead of asking irrelevant questions on some 'got ya' shyt.
Why u going at my lil nikka @Dave24 so hard :picard:

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
nikka said a shorty will take to the face, lefts and rights over a nikka that’s nice lol
Why is this true though :jbhmm:

Honestly, I’m happy for them and don’t think dude is abusive at all, white chick is clearly lying and the NY DA continuously moves goalposts.

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
what-koalas101.gif

This is making me think hard on my life decisions. This man was strong-arming and mushing white bytches like a 90s NBA player on the paint, while Megan "I'm too good for a rapper" Goode thinks it's all good.

:francis: I'm going to go take a shyt and eat a leaf.

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
You're too nice, you need to look like you can break an OLED TV over a chick's head in an instant :ufdup:

I DAMN NEAR COLLAPSED OUT OF MY SMALL OFFICE CHAIRLMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO :dead: :dead::dead::dead::dead::dead:

AngryBaby

All Star
Bushed
Daps
sounds like you are possibly projecting.

A 6 outta 10 black girl would be equal or greater to whats considered an 8 or 9 white woman. If black women are actually your preference. If you believe a black woman who is an 8,is the same as a white 8. It means you dont have a preference.

Plus throwing a non black woman some dikk,isnt the same as dating. How can a woman whos not your preference keep your attention long enough to DATE?
Nah I dont really have a preference. Not based on race anyway. Neither should...anyone base it in race if we're being decent people, but I know thats too idealistic for this place. But saying a black woman 6 is a white woman 8 is just...too subjective for me. Like a better body is a better body, it doesnt change based on the race lol like if one has better titties and ass, and the others titties and ass are just okay to decent then thats what it is...

Its all attraction at the end of the day, making up reasons in your head as to why you wont mess with a specific race is just mental gymnastics avoiding whats natural. That goes for everyone.

Projecting is coming from the other way around. Most of these dudes are just getting in where they fit in. They are in that weird zone where the different race of women that will be into them are largely in it for a fetish, or they realllly gamed her up well. Or they are an athlete or have money to provide.