Jonathan Major is dating Meagan Good

AngryBaby

All Star
Bushed
Daps
:smh:
nikkas just say anything on here
Its true, if you got it like that attractive women of all races approach YOU. You aint gonna be like "nah i only date/fukk black women"

Problem is 99% of coli members and men in general dont have that luxury. Black men that arent universally appealing enough to have all chicks checkin for em usually are with black women only. Pretending to be militant.

They usually would have to game up an attractive girl of a different race...

BobbyWojak

Superstar
Daps
Its true, if you got it like that attractive women of all races approach YOU. You aint gonna be like "nah i only date/fukk black women"

Problem is 99% of coli members and men in general dont have that luxury. Black men that arent universally appealing enough to have all chicks checkin for em usually are with black women only. Pretending to be militant.

They usually would have to game up an attractive girl of a different race...

Not on some 'No, I only date Black women' but there are dudes with options that just prefer Black women :manny:

I lived in Portland, I've had other women approach me but outside of sex I don't see where it's gonna go, that's not militancy it's just how some people are.

BobbyWojak

Superstar
Daps
White billionaires do it all the time. So do Asians and African mutimillianires. They all stick to their own

Those people tend to live around their own though, @AngryBaby is saying that if a regular successful, good-looking Black dude is in a mixed environment he'll rarely date only Black women, which just isn't true. It's definitely not true in ny.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
I said that the accusation would tarnish his name forever and look, brehs are calling Jonathan Majors a woman beater.

We'll see what happens with this relationship.

It's sick...how many innocent black man have been falsely accused in history... and the whole story with this woman that accused him was fugazi and they claiming he beat her???:what: whatever happened to innocent until proven guilty???

AngryBaby

All Star
Bushed
Daps
The timing is off. This is probably for publicity. Breh only fukks with WW. BW should never date BM who fukk with and have children with WW because that's really what he wants. But I don't believe this relationship is real.
Nah I dated everyone, and I dont have a secret desire for a particular chick

Im into the bad race. If you bad, then you can get dated.

Majors feels the same way clearly.

Also keep in mind attractive black dudes that can get anyone arent going to only get attention for the 7% of the populatiom that is black women...

AngryBaby

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Those people tend to live around their own though, @AngryBaby is saying that if a regular successful, good-looking Black dude is in a mixed environment he'll rarely date only Black women, which just isn't true. It's definitely not true in ny.
I never said he'll rarely date black women. He just certainly wont be around PRIMARILY just black women though statistically.

And ither women actually approach these dudes also, so you're asking them to reject a bad latina or a bad asian or white chick when it presents itself for militancy sake.

Not happening, only average looking nikkas who dont even have those moments think like that. Black women is those guys primary buyer

I know and seen dudes ignore all other more attractive women of other races in a room, to holler at a 6/10 black girl because deep down he KNOWS he has a better shot with her. But no nikkas are gonna admit this shyt because of ego

BobbyWojak

Superstar
Daps
I never said he'll rarely date black women. He just certainly wont be around PRIMARILY just black women though statistically.

And ither women actually approach these dudes also, so you're asking them to reject a bad latina or a bad asian or white chick when it presents itself for militancy sake.

Not happening, only average looking nikkas who dont even have those moments think like that. Black women is those guys primary buyer

I don't know why you keep bringing up militancy, it's just how some dudes are and what I've experienced and seen, not a hypothetical. It has more to do with culture, if the dude is 'culturally Black' and in a mixed area he'll default to Black women even if there's a higher percentage of other women. Queens is one of the most diverse boroughs in ny and most of my successful family/friends are with Black women, the one that isn't is Mormon, but at that point you barely even count as a Black person.

AngryBaby

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Not on some 'No, I only date Black women' but there are dudes with options that just prefer Black women :manny:

I lived in Portland, I've had other women approach me but outside of sex I don't see where it's gonna go, that's not militancy it's just how some people are.
Man if the chick is bad, intelligent, and has good ass values that matches yours, you aint gonna see her a second time? Thats ridiculous. Limit yourself to 7% of the population brehs. And even less than that is attractive statistically. (Attractive humans are more rare im general, not saying less black women are attractibe than anyone else; theres just less of us.)

AngryBaby

All Star
Bushed
Daps
I don't know why you keep bringing up militancy, it's just how some dudes are and what I've experienced and seen, not a hypothetical. It has more to do with culture, if the dude is 'culturally Black' and in a mixed area he'll default to Black women even if there's a higher percentage of other women. Queens is one of the most diverse boroughs in ny and most of my successful family/friends are with Black women, the one that isn't is Mormon, but at that point you barely even count as a Black person.
You are right about the culurally black bit actually...but imma say something thay alot of people here may not like...

Someone who identifies as "culturally black" typically isn't universally appealing...so it goes full circle. If they identify as "culturally black" then thats likely going to reflect in how they dress and style themselves also, which will signal other races off more often than you think. Unless the nin black chick is into that specifically, which those non black chicks are usually fetishists

Like a chick thats like one of those white girls from the Hills aint going to go for a black dude that is described as "culturally black" much of the time for example. Black dude would have to be a male model and dress like one (ambiguous and form fitting)for them to react.

BobbyWojak

Superstar
Daps
Man if the chick is bad, intelligent, and has good ass values that matches yours, you aint gonna see her a second time? Thats ridiculous. Limit yourself to 7% of the population brehs. And even less than that is attractive statistically. (Attractive humans are more rare im general, not saying less black women are attractibe than anyone else; theres just less of us.)

That's more weird to me, I don't think of it as a numbers game, I just enjoy the company of Black women more, I also don't see myself spending my entire life in this country. I'm still relatively young (25), I'm bilingual, I'll have many opportunities to meet the right woman. Do you, of course every one is different, but while many Black men in mixed communities have options sexually, I rarely see them commit to other women long term. Maybe I'm a little programmed by my family values, but I don't think you can trust other races of women to raise your kids.

Someone who identifies as "culturally black" typically isn't universally appealing...so it goes full circle. If they identify as "culturally black" then thats likely going to reflect in how they dress and style themselves also, which will signal other races off more often than you think. Unless the nin black chick is into that specifically, which those non black chicks are usually fetishists

Like a chick thats like one of those white girls from the Hills aint going to go for a black dude that is described as "culturally black" much of the time for example. Black dude would have to be a male model and dress like one (ambiguous and form fitting)for them to react.

Well if we're being real we're talking about the make up of this country, if you are more 'universally appealing' you probably 'talk white' meaning you have a dialect from a majority white area. That's my whole point, there are more culturally Black men generally, and they go for Black women in mixed areas, even if they have options.

Also, I'm gonna be a little controversial and say I don't believe in a non-fetishistic interracial relationship, men or women, whether it's sexual or in social situations, they get off on that shyt. Anytime a white woman has expressed interest in me, it's always extra, like I'm the one being pursued, that shyt isn't attractive.

Last edited: