Jonathan Major is dating Meagan Good

Daps
Meagan Good is a family friend. We know all her cousins, uncles and late grandmother. I was in a play with her when I was little in 1995 before she was famous. I honestly don't get the big hype that she has around her. All her female cousins are bad though and they all have the same taste in simi famous abusive men. I see them every so often.

Roid Jones

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
It should be me glazing them tiddies.
giphy.gif

You're too nice, you need to look like you can break an OLED TV over a chick's head in an instant :ufdup:

AngryBaby

All Star
Bushed
Daps
That's more weird to me, I don't think of it as a numbers game, I just enjoy the company of Black women more, I also don't see myself spending my entire life in this country. I'm still relatively young (25), I'm bilingual, I'll have many opportunities to meet the right woman. Do you, of course every one is different, but while many Black men in mixed communities have options sexually, I rarely see them commit to other women long term. Maybe I'm a little programmed by my family values, but I don't think you can trust other races of women to raise your kids.

Well if we're being real we're talking about the make up of this country, if you are more 'universally appealing' you probably 'talk white' meaning you have a dialect from a majority white area. That's my whole point, there are more culturally Black men generally, and they go for Black women in mixed areas, even if they have options.

Also, I'm gonna be a little controversial and say I don't believe in a non-fetishistic interracial relationship, men or women, whether it's sexual or in social situations they get off on that shyt. Anytime a white woman has expressed interest in me, it's always extra, like I'm the one being pursued, that shyt isn't attractive.
Nah there are those chicks that are on some " i dont usually go for black guys but damn that guys hot" type shyt. Those are the ones that are legitimately reacting to a universally aesthetically pleasing face and body.

I.E. Rob Evans or wendell lissimore (google them) isnt going to be just fetishized, they think those dudes look legit better than most dudes in general regardless of race. Lol that is a possible physical milestone to attain.

Thays the.kinda shyt im talking about. Even I've modeled and done some shyt, and had some girls approach on some shyt where you could just...tell the difference between a fetishist and someone who is reacting to you physically. Bone structure, body, universally appealing features etc

Let me ask you a question, do you thinj there is a "white" style or fashion sense?

Last edited:

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
Nah I dated everyone, and I dont have a secret desire for a particular chick

Im into the bad race. If you bad, then you can get dated.

Majors feels the same way clearly.

Also keep in mind attractive black dudes that can get anyone arent going to only get attention for the 7% of the populatiom that is black women...
My advice is for BW not swirlers sir.

Never dated a BM who dated interracially that didn't secretly or overtly think those women were better than BW. I course you'll deny it but you can tell by reading your posts in this thread where your head is at.

Last edited:

Dave24

Superstar
Daps
You are right about the culurally black bit actually...but imma say something thay alot of people here may not like...

Someone who identifies as "culturally black" typically isn't universally appealing...so it goes full circle. If they identify as "culturally black" then thats likely going to reflect in how they dress and style themselves also, which will signal other races off more often than you think. Unless the nin black chick is into that specifically, which those non black chicks are usually fetishists

Like a chick thats like one of those white girls from the Hills aint going to go for a black dude that is described as "culturally black" much of the time for example. Black dude would have to be a male model and dress like one (ambiguous and form fitting)for them to react.

@AngryBaby were you able to attract those white girls from the Hills types?

BobbyWojak

Superstar
Daps
Nah there are those chicks that are on some " i dont usually go for black guys but damn that guys hot" type shyt. Those are the ones that are legitimately reacting to a universally aesthetically pleasing face and body.

I.E. Rob Evans or wendell lissimore (google them) isnt going to be just fetishized, they think those dudes look legit better than most dudes in general regardless of race. Lol that is a possible physical milestone to attain.

Thays the.kinda shyt im talking about. Even I've modeled and done some shyt, and had some girls approach on some shyt where you could just...tell the difference between a fetishist and someone who is reacting to you physically. Bone structure, body, universally appealing features etc

Let me ask you a question, do you thinj there is a "white" style or fashion sense?

Imo the nature of being a minority group skews the results so much that it's impossible to tell if a person isn't on some weird shyt. That's why I make a point to only be around Black people because I'll know if people honestly fw me.

To answer your question, no style isn't race based but certain cultures lean more on specific styles like the Black community and streetwear or whites and americana/workwear. Personally, I don't think the type of style is a huge factor if you look good and can hold a conversation/be funny. One of my first formative relationships was with a girl that should not have been into me based on my style, lmao. 'Black girls don't like me because I dress like ____' shyt is corny.