daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
GRWzoQYaoAAyFCH

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
She looked stressed as fukk.
She super skinny now and her features are harder than usual.

Jonathan might be taking her up thru there
Yep. And in this case, she wouldn’t leave because she will want to save face.

Hopefully they are…ok 🫤
We know why he’s with her.
This was a weird ass move on her part.

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
Social media has really cooked people’s perception, she looks great for a woman in her 40s. That bicep vein tho :whew: I can only get my left arm to pop like that :beli:
She looks amazing. She is more toned now and her face doesn’t look quite as soft, so that’s what ppl are reacting to. But her physique is amazing and takes extreme dedication. If she gained like 6lbs you’d see a little more softness. It’s like how ppl were trying to talk about Lori when she got really tone. When you can get fit like this you can actually control your looks. It’s kinda cool.

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
She looks amazing. She is more toned now and her face doesn’t look quite as soft, so that’s what ppl are reacting to. But her physique is amazing and takes extreme dedication. If she gained like 6lbs you’d see a little more softness. It’s like how ppl were trying to talk about Lori when she got really tone. When you can get fit like this you can actually control your looks. It’s kinda cool.

Yeah i think it’s just the low body fat but that’s the look that these holllywood weirdos like :manny: I’m sure she prob cuts weight for events/dresses/movies. In her gym workout vids her bf is a bit higher and she looks way better :noah: