Jonathan Major is dating Meagan Good

AngryBaby

All Star
Bushed
Daps
I'm not a man so your points about women of other races approaching do not apply to me.:what:

As mentioned your negative energy towards black women in particular is pretty apparent as you are obviously putting women of other races on a pedestal along with also putting white men on a pedestal which is weird.

Jalen Hurts and Morris Chestnut for example are very attractive and have only been linked with black women, with Jalen Hurts even praising black women in particular, let me guess he's just 'pandering' because that's 'all he can attract'. :skip: You really don't think those 2 can get any woman of any race???

Lemme just put your passive aggressive negative rep ass on ignore because it's obvious you have unhealed trauma.:camby:Go see a therapist.
Lmao oh no wonder you actually arent listening. You are a girl. I knew this exchange felt alittle...different than the rest lol.

And what makes you believe that morris or hurts NEVER been with any ither type of woman lol because they dint talk down on black women? I dont either, but ive fukked other women too. Whays so difficult to understand.

Im just saying this whole "every other race is ugly" type shyt, is suspect. Usually those dudes are getting in where they are most accepted.

I just correlated this concept to every race, why you think im shytting on black women in particular is wild to me lol

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
Lol you underestimate my self awareness.

Im not intellectually juvenile enough to actually think an entire demographic of people is better than another in a dating sense. There are distinct cons to dating other races also, whereas I only observe some weird comments and brash assumptions from women of my own race SOMETIMES that I dont relate to. Like what you just posted is exclusively something I'd hear from my race lol no one else.

Whereas white people and other races sometimes are oblivious to shyt I think matters; unless they are very smart.

Like if you dated a white dude I'd just assume you were attracted to the guy at a point, but you'll probably still be attracted to me also because im an attractive dude lmao. It doesnt make me think that you'd be less into me, or that has anything to do with me at all. I think attractive people should just have the edge in general.

Thats healthy...this other shyt of assuming they'd be less into you is some insecure shyt.
You're not as aware as you think because I'm not talking about physical attractiveness. I'm talking about racial hierarchy. And I'm not going based on assumptions, I am going based on observation and testimony.

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
She better deny this shyt within 24hrs because this is a baaaaaaaaaaaaaaad look.

Lack of foresight
Lack of self-esteem

And when he inevitably goes back to the non-black girls, any man coming after him is going to look at her like she’s damaged goods because she volunteered to date a man literally fighting a DV case.

(Side note: I should be discussing this is the Salon, but have you checked out Queen Charlotte on Netflix? lol)
Ain't this the truth. He's just trying to get BP especially BW to suppose him through this. These types always look to BW when in trouble but nest under WW when times are good.

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
I'm not a man so your points about women of other races approaching do not apply to me.:what:

As mentioned your negative energy towards black women in particular is pretty apparent as you are obviously putting women of other races on a pedestal along with also putting white men on a pedestal which is weird.

Jalen Hurts and Morris Chestnut for example are very attractive and have only been linked with black women, with Jalen Hurts even praising black women in particular, let me guess he's just 'pandering' because that's 'all he can attract'. :skip: You really don't think those 2 can get any woman of any race???

Lemme just put your passive aggressive negative rep ass on ignore because it's obvious you have unhealed trauma.:camby:Go see a therapist.
You see it too

AngryBaby

All Star
Bushed
Daps
You're not as aware as you think because I'm not talking about physical attractiveness. I'm talking about racial hierarchy. And I'm not going based on assumptions, I am going based on observation and testimony.
And what does racial heirarchy have to do with what I said?

Everything I stated is reasonable.

AngryBaby

All Star
Bushed
Daps

Everything I stated was reasonable
You see it too
Archetypal people of any race tend to stick to their archetype.

A hood ass archetypal black dude screamin "I dont even look at other races, I love my black queens" knows damn well his main customer is...archetypal black women anyway.

That doesnt mean black women are lower quality, because there are non archetypal black women who won't care for that. But its less likely he'll relate to or appeal to EVERYONE.

I have more contempt for the white dudes who get away with being pasty, average and milk toast and still get say...the treatment they get on dating apps etc by virtue of them being white and socially "acceptable". Thats far more annoying.

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps

Everything I stated is reasonable.
I told you what I was referring to. You trying to tell us what an honor it is to have WW checking for you is what you seem to be talking about.

We're having 2 different conversations.

My advice was for BW; not you.

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Plus throwing a non black woman some dikk,isnt the same as dating. How can a woman whos not your preference keep your attention long enough to DATE?

@AngryBaby I clearly said this in my first post. So I never said I havent fukked a non black woman before. But Im not sure what that proves,since Ive fukked many women who approached me, applied pressure and were heavily on my zipper. That includes black women who I never would have noticed if they didnt approach me very thirstily. This is the only way me and a white woman would ever happen sexually. As Ive never looked accross a room,seen a white woman and said "I gotta have that:whoo:". It literally has never happened. At best they get a second glance and I go on about my day.

No staring,no desire,no trying to catch eye contact,no yearning:banderas:.

And you definitely are putting non black women on a pedestal. Acting like you have to be some sort of rare top tier black man to get a attractive non black womans attention/approach. Which is pure cap btw:mjlol:

Maybe thats what this is all about.You like to feel special by having attractive non black women approach you. So you want the rest of us to think more highly of it.

Sorry,Id be more regretably impressed by a white boy with a bad black chick on his arm:respect:

TheSuperkick!

The Ultimate Madness!
Supporter
Daps
How....?
Why....?
I mean....
If...?
When...?

How did this thread flip?! Yesterday this was about Jonathan Majors and Meagan Good possibly dating. Now it's a circle jerk, hate black men/hate black women thread!

:why:

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)

AngryBaby

All Star
Bushed
Daps
@AngryBaby I clearly said this in my first post. So I never said I havent fukked a non black woman before. But Im not sure what that proves,since Ive fukked many women who approached me, applied pressure and were heavily on my zipper. That includes black women who I never would have noticed if they didnt approach me very thirstily. This is the only way me and a white woman would ever happen sexually. As Ive never looked accross a room,seen a white woman and said "I gotta have that:whoo:". It literally has never happened. At best they get a second glance and I go on about my day.

No staring,no desire,no trying to catch eye contact,no yearning:banderas:.

And you definitely are putting non black women on a pedestal. Acting like you have to be some sort of rare top tier black man to get a attractive non black womans attention/approach. Which is pure cap btw:mjlol:

Maybe thats what this is all about.You like to feel special by having attractive non black women approach you. So you want the rest of us to think more highly of it.

Sorry,Id be more regretably impressed by a white boy with a bad black chick on his arm:respect:

Well theres some truth to it, in a sense. Look at dating app statistics for example...you have average ass white dudes having access to virtually everyone. Whereas not always the case with us...even if we shyt on them physically.

Thats just based on western social conditioning and social acceptability. Not them being superior or putting the women on a pedestal. Its just a fact that, in many cases were seen as a fetish or not the "ideal" for many. Takes a certain type of dude to...break that.

Low IQ kids will take what I said there and assume that means im saying they are "better". Ignoring where I mentioned "average as fukk" and "when we shyt on them", and social acceptability.

I also said the same is true other races aswell. Not being able to appeal to everyone.

And I wouldnt be impressed with a universally attractive white dude with a bad black girl. Universally attractibe people of any race should be able to pull whoever they want. Im more startled when I see average fukks with bad bytches.

AngryBaby

All Star
Bushed
Daps
I told you what I was referring to. You trying to tell us what an honor it is to have WW checking for you is what you seem to be talking about.

We're having 2 different conversations.

My advice was for BW; not you.
Notice you specifically focused on white women, where as I've been speaking of attracting every woman.

Exposing that you are the one projecting and specifically have an inferiority complex towards that specific demographic more than likely. Hence why you get all fukking bent out if shape about a black dude dating a white chick. Whereas I said I have no problem with it vice versa since I know i'll still be seen as attractive also.

If I felt that a black woman wouldnt be into me because shes with a white guy. Then thats me feeling INFERIOR. assuming they prefer that over me. Insecure shyt yet again.

Im just black and confident enough to k ow i can attract anything, regardless of your dating history. You dont have the same confidence clearly. In a way, you're the one submitting to black inferiority and not realizing it.

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
Notice you specifically focused on white women, where as I've been speaking of attracting every woman.

Exposing that you are the one projecting and specifically have an inferiority complex towards that specific demographic more than likely. Hence why you get all fukking bent out if shape about a black dude dating a white chick. Whereas I said I have no problem with it vice versa since I know i'll still be seen as attractive also.

If I felt that a black woman wouldnt be into me because shes with a white guy. Then thats me feeling INFERIOR. assuming they prefer that over me. Insecure shyt yet again.

Im just black and confident enough to k ow i can attract anything, regardless of your dating history. You dont have the same confidence clearly. In a way, you're the one submitting to black inferiority and not realizing it.
I'm not bent outta shape. I already said men like you are the type of men BW should avoid. That’s really the end of the conversation with me. You're the one going back and forth with 5 people trying to defend your right to swirl and trying to make swirling the pinnacle of self love.

:pachaha:

"Look Marie and Ming Lee look at me even though I'm Black. I'm special!"