Jonathan Major is dating Meagan Good

Rozay Oro

2 Peter 3:9 if you don’t know God
Supporter
Daps
People are weird in general

But yall got to observe history and patterns. Magically, once this dropped dude has such of an extensive history despite Marvel somehow never knowing..

Now all of a sudden, all these others are flying out with abuse stories about a black man they most likely never met or met briefly

This shyt has been happening for decades from Mike Tyson, to Emmitt Till. They changed the narrative so many times that this shyt is obvious at this point. First he choked her, then he broke her finger, then he beat her in the cab, all that have evidence saying the opposite. Now, it happened before the cab and her finger was “squeezed” or some shyt.

Nah
I haven’t really been following. Damn breh fell for the snare of bitter pawgs

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I think your being a bit ridiculous to sit here and act like almost every race of women dont have a chicks with nice ass bodies bruh lol. Especially with the thirst trap days of instagram theres tons of examples I could show you.

"Not even looking at" an entire race of women is deliberate, not natural lol or a projection of zoning in on the girls you KNOW will go for you.

Theres girls of every race with a good face, t*ts, and ass.

Maybe you're just racist? This is like talking to the white dudes who try and say "Im not into black women" and then yoi show them a meagan good or something and they say "shes not full black though"..lol mental gymnastics are crazy

You just accused most of us on thecoli of being average,and not having non black women checking for us.

Its odd that you act like black men have to be beautiful and high caliber,just to be noticed by and hit on by non black women. But as soon as we tell you thats how we feel about white women,you act like we are speaking a foreign language:jbhmm:

You acknowledge average people go unseen. Some of us are simply telling you that we view the overwhelming majority of white women as too mid to be noticed. And they go into that same unnoticed category that ugly and average people fall under everyday:respect:

Ɀoᥱɣ

All Star
Daps
You're projecting and using the word 'militant" a lot. Might I submit that you're the racist here? Bc I know several bm, one of whom is my own brother, who can't beat the white and latina bytches off them, but still mostly date/ definitely marry black.

There's a dynamic here you're missing though, in your effort to shyt on other bm. It's a dynamic I'm very familiar with as I've dated a few of these 'only deal with others' ass negroes. Thing is, a guy like Jonathon Majors would never even get near a bad brownskin like Megan Goode irl. In those cases, the ww/ latina is simply a placeholder until he gets clouted up enough to get what he really wanted in the first place.

Because she has contempt for ALL bm. even the non problematic ones.
It's obvious that poster has some contempt for black women especially with the way they basically refer to us as the only option and as you mentioned they are putting down black men aswell by saying the ones that only mess with black women are doing it because they have no other options which is the dumbest thing i've heard.:camby::what:

That poster is either a cac or has unresolved trauma from probably never being able to get the ones he really wanted which is usually a incels origin story.

AngryBaby

All Star
Bushed
Daps
It's obvious that poster has some contempt for black women especially with the way they basically refer to us as the only option and as you mentioned they are putting down black men aswell by saying the ones that only mess with black women are doing it because they have no other options which is the dumbest thing i've heard.:camby::what:

That poster is either a cac or has unresolved trauma from probably never being able to get the ones he really wanted which is usually a incels origin story.

Contempt? I addressed that other races hangups on black women/men are retarded also.

Theres white dudes that really can only land white chicks, theres those FOB asian dudes that can only land asian girls, and theres also those indian dudes that can mainly pull their own also, and if you have a stereotypical looking and acting black dude, hes lowering his chances for mass appeal, compared to say...Idris Elba. he'll zone in on black women of the same ilk, just like the races i listed above.

the unfair harsh reality that white dudes get to get away with sometimes is that they are generally seen as more "acceptable" in western society, so they get a pass for looking average as fukk sometimes and still having access to nice shyt. Look at DATING APPS as proof of this.

if you dont want to admit im right about that, I dont know what to tell you, you are living in LaLa land.

So let me be clear. I'm talking about being attractive enough in general to have all types of (attractive) women approaching you. Not you just "getting them" im talking about you not saying a word and they want to come up to you based on LOOKS or STATUS.

Most men in general will not get that type of attention. And the men that do, typically are not going to say no to a cool, bad chick of any particular race.

I call BS on the dudes here that say "nah they ugly to me! Only black women" bc I've gotten paid for my looks, and swirled. And fukked all kinds of girls.

Jonathan Majors is a celebrity with a top tier physique and has swirled. Michael B Jordan...has swirled. Athletes, have swirled.

So when I hear your most likely average looking ass in comparison. Talking ridiculous like "nah I never even fkked one! Only black women! Other races are gross" I call B.S. especially when the black women they are dating or seeing in question are also average looking. Thats just not how universally attractive dudes who fukk act...

AngryBaby

All Star
Bushed
Daps

Contempt? I addressed that other races hangups on black women/men are retarded also.

Theres white dudes that really can only land white chicks, theres those FOB asian dudes that can only land asian girls, and theres also those indian dudes that can mainly pull their own also, and if you have a stereotypical looking and acting black dude, hes lowering his chances for mass appeal, compared to say...Idris Elba. he'll zone in on black women of the same ilk, just like the races i listed above.

the unfair harsh reality that white dudes get to get away with sometimes is that they are generally seen as more "acceptable" in western society, so they get a pass for looking average as fukk sometimes and still having access to nice shyt. Look at DATING APPS as proof of this.

if you dont want to admit im right about that, I dont know what to tell you, you are living in LaLa land.

AngryBaby

All Star
Bushed
Daps
You just accused most of us on thecoli of being average,and not having non black women checking for us.

Its odd that you act like black men have to be beautiful and high caliber,just to be noticed by and hit on by non black women. But as soon as we tell you thats how we feel about white women,you act like we are speaking a foreign language:jbhmm:

You acknowledge average people go unseen. Some of us are simply telling you that we view the overwhelming majority of white women as too mid to be noticed. And they go into that same unnoticed category that ugly and average people fall under everyday:respect:
Read what I said above this.

So let me be clear. I'm talking about being attractive enough in general to have all types of (attractive) women approaching you. Not you just "getting them" im talking about you not saying a word and they want to come up to you based on LOOKS or STATUS.

Most men in general will not get that type of attention. And the men that do, typically are not going to say no to a cool, bad chick of any particular race.

I call BS on the dudes here that say "nah they ugly to me! Only black women" bc I've gotten paid for my looks, and swirled. And fukked all kinds of girls.

Jonathan Majors is a celebrity with a top tier physique and has swirled. Michael B Jordan...has swirled. Athletes, have swirled.

So when I hear your most likely average looking ass in comparison. Talking ridiculous like "nah I never even fkked one! Only black women! Other races are gross" I call B.S. especially when the black women they are dating or seeing in question are also average looking. Thats just not how universally attractive dudes who

Daps
Exhibit NOTHING negro

Naw, but, although none of us know either of them, one would like to think she was smart enough to walk away from her marriage for a valid reason.

If she’s silly enough to get herself mixed up with this dude during the biggest unresolved scandal of his life/career— fighting DV accusations— it’s clear her decision making skills are in question.

Yall women are ridiculous.

So any time a woman leaves her marriage, it's for a valid reason?

:laff:

Ɀoᥱɣ

All Star
Daps

So when I hear your most likely average looking ass in comparison. Talking ridiculous like "nah I never even fkked one! Only black women! Other races are gross" I call B.S. especially when the black women they are dating or seeing in question are also average looking. Thats just not how universally attractive dudes who
I'm not a man so your points about women of other races approaching do not apply to me.:what:

As mentioned your negative energy towards black women in particular is pretty apparent as you are obviously putting women of other races on a pedestal along with also putting white men on a pedestal which is weird.

Jalen Hurts and Morris Chestnut for example are very attractive and have only been linked with black women, with Jalen Hurts even praising black women in particular, let me guess he's just 'pandering' because that's 'all he can attract'. :skip: You really don't think those 2 can get any woman of any race???

Lemme just put your passive aggressive negative rep ass on ignore because it's obvious you have unhealed trauma.:camby:Go see a therapist.