Jonathan Major is dating Meagan Good

Astroslik

Veteran
Daps
You completely disregarded features,and there are certain facial features that tie in to race. Ive seen alot of white women today,some asian women. And literally none of them stood out. Its not that I dont know those women are probably considered attractive among people who like white women/asians. But we are talking about sensual/sexual attraction which is another level. When your browsing,your eyes are scanning for women who make your heart or dikk jump.

It probably has something to do with upbringing I suppose. Some black men were groomed to find white women/asians attractive. But I think you underestimate how many of us truly dont look at them like that. When you said the body is what matters,I damn near said "white women have bodies:gucci:?"

Ill stare a black woman down with a regular slim body,but not look twice at a white woman with the same body. I cant explain it,maybe one of us has a birth defect,or bad programming:respect:
You’re a rapist and a try hard

Lonj

Superstar
Daps
Is there video of Majors boxing up hoes like prime Marvin Hagler or something? Cause the way some of y'all talk about him he's already Ike Turner status; I thought we were still in the allegation phase.

Last edited:

DON MA MA

Midnight
Daps
Reppin
TEXAS
Welp, Meagan was definitely the chick he was texting in the taxi. I'm more inclined now to see the white chick's case as revenge.

It prob hurt seeing him text a dime right next to her in a small taxi, he gave no fukks, he was on his way out.

Prodyson

All Star
Daps
How....?
Why....?
I mean....
If...?
When...?

How did this thread flip?! Yesterday this was about Jonathan Majors and Meagan Good possibly dating. Now it's a circle jerk, hate black men/hate black women thread!

:why:
I read the first couple pages and skipped to the last page and was confused af, lol

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
LSA in shambles.

They don't know whether if they should attack a former pawger :hula: or :hula: ask if this is just an angry white woman trying to ruin JM for leaving her.

VoxSphere74

Banned
Daps
Is there video of Majors boxing up hoes like prime Marvin Hagler or something? Cause the way some of y'all talk about him he's already Ike Turner status; I thought we were still in the allegation phase.

They've been pushing allegations about this dude like he's secretly Thanos :mjlol:

Last edited:

Playaz Eyez

Veteran
Daps
Apparently nobody in this thread saw the tweets from his lawyer about the situation. The woman he “allegedly” whooped up has texts recanting the story, not because he didn’t do it, but so he wouldn’t get into anymore trouble. The lawyer put those out to attempt to defuse the situation and build sympathy for Majors, but it actually did the opposite. The lawyer looked dumb as hell for putting that out, the woman looked like an abuse-loving goof who was basically apologizing for being beat on, and Majors looked like a total piece of trash.

But anyway, this is where Meagan Good is at now huh?