Welcome home my nikka
and know that i wanna fukk
yo ole lady........respectfully.

UKVu0t8.gif

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Higher degree of difficulty for a white woman/asian to be a 10. So you really just proved my point. If your seeing a bunch of white women you consider fine everywhere,you probably dont really have a preference. A white 10 should be rare as hell,and anything below that practicwlly invisible. If thats not the case,you have no race preference:respect:

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
Sis I cannot do Shondaland shows but everybody has been talking about it. My grandma even asked me about it the other day :skip:But yes we should try to get the salon up and again.
I know, I know, but too many ppl been saying something about this show. I had to do it 🤣
And it’s entertaining! I didn’t finish it yet but she did her thing so far. It’s a good break from my normal shows (HBO)

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
You're projecting and using the word 'militant" a lot. Might I submit that you're the racist here? Bc I know several bm, one of whom is my own brother, who can't beat the white and latina bytches off them, but still mostly date/ definitely marry black.

There's a dynamic here you're missing though, in your effort to shyt on other bm. It's a dynamic I'm very familiar with as I've dated a few of these 'only deal with others' ass negroes. Thing is, a guy like Jonathon Majors would never even get near a bad brownskin like Megan Goode irl. In those cases, the ww/ latina is simply a placeholder until he gets clouted up enough to get what he really wanted in the first place.

Because she has contempt for ALL bm. even the non problematic ones.

What does "a guy like Jonathan Majors" mean in this context. Because his (public) demeanor and education background mirrors various black actors who have dated and/or married black women. I see no reason to believe he couldn't possibly have dated a black woman. The idea that a rich, successful black actor couldn't possibly get a bad black chick makes no sense to me. He can date virtually whoever he wants. If anything this is a classic case of a guy with a normal girlfriend suddenly becoming famous and having a multitude of options available to him, resulting in bad decisions (cheating, alleged abuse, etc) instead of just breaking up with his girl.

Rozay Oro

2 Peter 3:9 if you don’t know God
Supporter
Daps
Why is this true though :jbhmm:

Honestly, I’m happy for them and don’t think dude is abusive at all, white chick is clearly lying and the NY DA continuously moves goalposts.
I don’t believe it but these celebs are weirdos. Look at Freddie Gibbs recent L, never know. I’m give breh the benefit of the doubt tho

Taadow

The StarchBishop™️
Daps
Reppin
Crispness
If this aint no PR scam then....

This why there's no such thing as saving a woman. Meagan good showed us back in the early 2000s what type of men she likes. That pastor marriage was her trying to suppress who she really is. Look who she got with as soon as that marriage was over :wow:

Ciara is next

I 100% expect Meagan Good, after all this, to end up with a muthafucca known as “Cousin Skeeter” in real life

VoxSphere74

Banned
Daps
:gucci: Threads all over the place

Are we saying that Meagan Good is not an upgrade from his cac chick?

His ex was a generic cac who ruined his career. Which he should have had sense enough to know was going to happen since cacs are always anti-Black.

And Meagan is definitely an upgrade.

And there are jokes in this thread but some genuinely think that flat butt, no lip having, not washing, fast aging, sunburning, anti-Black cacettes are fundamentally better than Black women.

Which is just bizarre :scust:

Because the only place that idea could come from is self hatred and a lack of awareness of how mediocre cacettes are.

Last edited:

Schadenfreude

All Star
Daps
black women say goofy shyt like this out of insecurity when Russell Wilson and Barack Obama are black women's number 1and2 "relationship goal's" go to black men two nikka's that most likely bein with more white women then black women

shyt is very laughable

mj-michael-jordan.gif

Didn't Obama's wife say she couldn't stand him at one point though? :patrice: There's way too much animosity and other issues between the sexes that needs to be addressed, but I digress.

AngryBaby

All Star
Bushed
Daps
You're projecting and using the word 'militant" a lot. Might I submit that you're the racist here? Bc I know several bm, one of whom is my own brother, who can't beat the white and latina bytches off them, but still mostly date/ definitely marry black.

There's a dynamic here you're missing though, in your effort to shyt on other bm. It's a dynamic I'm very familiar with as I've dated a few of these 'only deal with others' ass negroes. Thing is, a guy like Jonathon Majors would never even get near a bad brownskin like Megan Goode irl. In those cases, the ww/ latina is simply a placeholder until he gets clouted up enough to get what he really wanted in the first place.

Because she has contempt for ALL bm. even the non problematic ones.

Im saying I dont hold race as a major preference for who I date. Yet i'm...racist? Against who? Who did I say was better than another?

Getting upset at people or making sweeping generalizations about their character because they dated someone outside their own is some racist shyt. One person is open, another isnt. That non open person is you. Not me. Nobody is slamming or saying black people are more or less.

But straight the fukk up if someone is a normal open minded person, and attractive, then they are going to get approached by every race, literally expecting that person to reject every single one in favor of holding out for a black person is...stupid. and not realistic in most cases, unless they live in a predominately black area. your brother isnt better for randomly being a closed minded dude and strictly resorting to his own race.

It more so tells me that race is on his mind so goddamn much that hes actively thinking about it constantly. And thats even if this is true btw. He's probably average, and so are the girls "coming at him" if I had to bet my bank account lol

Because 99% its average looking dudes or girls getting in where they fit in. But no one really is aware or acknowles that they are fukking average so they come up with their "preferences" lol yet its conveniently a demographic thats the most willing to give them a shot.

AngryBaby

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Or maybe you're just lying on the internet pretending to be a militant lmao. Straight men may have preferences for the women of their race, that's normal. But the idea that a 10/10 white woman isn't going to stand out to you is laughable. Normal men appreciate dimes of any race. No one is questioning your blackness for thinking [insert cute white chick] is hot fam, chill.

Bro we're dealing with people on this forum that have to lie to themselves about their position in the sexual market place.

Its like a fat chick pretending she doesnt want the fit dude, when the fit dude would never look their way anyway.

Some dudes women (of all races) dont have that cross over appeal in the first place.

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
I don’t believe it but these celebs are weirdos. Look at Freddie Gibbs recent L, never know. I’m give breh the benefit of the doubt tho
People are weird in general

But yall got to observe history and patterns. Magically, once this dropped dude has such of an extensive history despite Marvel somehow never knowing..

Now all of a sudden, all these others are flying out with abuse stories about a black man they most likely never met or met briefly

This shyt has been happening for decades from Mike Tyson, to Emmitt Till. They changed the narrative so many times that this shyt is obvious at this point. First he choked her, then he broke her finger, then he beat her in the cab, all that have evidence saying the opposite. Now, it happened before the cab and her finger was “squeezed” or some shyt.

Nah