Jonathan Major is dating Meagan Good

AngryBaby

All Star
Bushed
Daps
I'm not bent outta shape. I already said men like you are the type of men BW should avoid. That’s really the end of the conversation with me. You're the one going back and forth with 5 people trying to defend your right to swirl and trying to make swirling the pinnacle of self love.

:pachaha:

"Look Marie and Ming Lee look at me even though I'm Black. I'm special!"

Well, i mean if only your race is looking at you then yeah...that'd be an issue. Everyone should be.

XII

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
full
:dead:

AngryBaby

All Star
Bushed
Daps
And this mindset is exactly why I gave the advice I did. It always comes out one way or another.
Because I said if everyone isnt checking for you, you probably arent that attractive? Its true though lol

I still get black women too btw. Just like majors did, majors got a badder one than any girl on this thread. So that negates anything any chick is saying here. Ill listen to what the badder more attractive chick thinks.

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
Because I said if everyone isnt checking for you, you probably arent that attractive? Its true though lol
Because you idolize the attention of non Black people as the pinnacle of success.

BM have been lusted after for centuries to be used as sex objects and many horrible things have happened as a result. The fact that you hold that same attention as winning speaks to the point of the mindset of BM who date interracially that I made earlier.

And I not trying to discourage you. Whatever you choose to do is none of my concern. I just think a BM who seeks and idolize the approval of non black people is a man BW should be trusting.

AngryBaby

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Because you idolize the attention of non Black people as the pinnacle of success.

BM have been lusted after for centuries to be used as sex objects and many horrible things have happened as a result. The fact that you hold that same attention as winning speaks to the point of the mindset of BM who date interracially that I made earlier.

And I not trying to discourage you. Whatever you choose to do is none of my concern. I just think a BM who seek and idolize the approval of non black people is a man BW should be trusting.
Nah if black women werent checking for me either, that'd be an issue also.

This is way more simple than you are making it lol you just arent being objective

Roger king

Superstar
Daps
These women dont want good men they want bad boys with notoriety, good is 41 years old she will get her back blown out and get dumped in a few months

VoxSphere74

Banned
Daps
LSA is melting down over the news since they never liked Majors to begin with. :mjlol:

But of course if she was with some dirty cac like skete they'd be cheering her on :mjpls:

Last edited: